Reviews for Love
Kendra PJO chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Why do you think she's bitchy? Just an honest question here, please don't bite my head off. I get that her daughters are portrayed as bitchy at times, but just answer: When has Aphrodite herself been bitchy? What does bitchy even mean? A girl being rude? Sorry, but under that description, a little more than half the world's population qualifies at times. And if you drop the 'girl' part, it's everyone.
That being said, wow. What an amazing oneshot. It really captures the essence of Aphrodite:))
Sparkly Martian chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Oh my gods, that's beautiful and so true.
aliissaa chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
i like Aphrodite.
JustAnotherNormalDemigod chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
The crowd started clapping.
la bella nunez chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
"For she was love."
and I love this story.
PLKBerry chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh, this is lovely! The poetic flow of the story fits nicely with the character. I have often thought that, while Aphridite can influence love, she cannot control it. An abstract force, that no being (God, Titan, Fate, Spirit, Mortal, Demigod, or otherwise) can reign. I am in love with this story! Love is so nondescript, yet thousands of millions of words can describe at least a very small part of it. I also agree with the statement that love does not always equal romance. Love could simply be how one friend cares for another. Perhaps my favorite part was when you wrote of how love is beautiful, even with all it's imperfections. Because, truly, love is utterly caring for someone with all of thier flaws, the good and the bad. I am very glad that you decided to go this route with the story. It's simply phenomonal.
Vampilla chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Cute _
nosympathyfortracy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
PJO-Fan-Of-The-Year chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. This is...I don't know! It's too beautiful to be spoken in words!

It's nice to read a story where Aphrodite isn't the villian or te annoying person that annoys everyone.

I really like this story.
B. D. Legan chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I liked it. Gave me something to think about. :)
white water1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This story is so awesome and cute and touching... I think I'll check out your other stories. ;)
NotSorry chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
StuffedLion chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
WOW. Can't say much about this, except that everything you say is true. Love can, and does, change everything. It can't be controlled, and no one can sum it up perfectly. This little thing, that science says is just a brain reaction, and nothing more, is a powerful force. Keep writing, svp!