Reviews for When my time comes
SarcasticBimbo chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I would very much like to see this story develop further. It's really wonderful.
Eternally Edward's Girl chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
CAN'T WAIT!
Eternally Edward's Girl chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Awe, Edward is my hero-and Bella's too 3
Eternally Edward's Girl chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Like the meadow reference 3
allers306 chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Please please please update this one soon! It's so good even if it was the first one you wrote!
berdb chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
I bet jacob will show up again
Wyrmie07 chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Hi bb! This is Candice, I just got around to changing my name today and you are the first to receive a review under my new name!

I was planning on starting this story now that I have internet at my home again but I will just wait until you have "cleaned" it up. Looking forward to this new journey with you.

-Candice
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Ahhh, shit Kyla! I really thought that this was a new chapter. Yeah well, until next time, take care!
tweetytweets chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
im soooo happy that ur planning on working on this:):) il be waiting:):)
chocl8lips chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
I just came across this stroy yesterday and love it! You have an amazing way with characters! Any plans to continue?
KelseyNicole08 chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
I this this Edward is so sweet. I'm very excited for them! :)
KimiD chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
If he's going that nuts & over the edge with her when he's just "thinking" about being with her that way, can he even imagine how good the real thing will be? Oh, he's already a goner, Hook. Line. Sinker. and he's under... she's under his skin~~

I really, REALLY hope you are thinking about writing the rest of this... Just Sayin' Yeah, You really got me now, you really got me so I don't know what I'm doin' now, Oh yeah, you really got me now, You got me so I can't sleep at night... (by the Kinks)
KimiD chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Never Bet Against Alice... When will they learn? Two minds but with a single thought~~ or maybe 'Great Minds Think Alike'

I notice you have not done anything with since March... Uh, when did you think you might want to come back and play with Bella, Edward and Me? Hmmm I only have one more chapter after this one and I KNOW you aren't going to only have 7 chapters...

When the time comes I would love to see an alert in my in-box for a new chapter...
KimiD chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Wow, a lot happening in this chapters. It was great! You have such of a way of pulling me into the story and my mind takes over and I can see everything you are describing. It is very subtle but my mind start playing it like a movie in my head as I am reading. Her standing there at the bar getting a new beer and James coming up behind her and putting his hands on her startling her, her feeling like a trapped rabbit until Edward touches her. I can see Edward's face as he's addressing James, James 'mentioning Tanya' trying to cause a problem. Apparently there was an issue with Tanya at some point with regard to James... thus his innuendo & referral to her. Then her crestfallen face after he makes it sound like only his family would care if she were hurt and just as he goes to address that issue, boom, here comes Em, he has such lousy timing that one. You wrote it perfect! Especially his being such a gallant gentlemen, taking care of her, seeing her safely to her door. Quite nicely done for a first writing... Kudos~~
KimiD chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Missing Alice's graduation wasn't planned but I'd been stuck in an Heathrow airport for two days due to weather delays. All the airlines were backed up and overbooked at this point and time and time again, I'd sacrificed my seat for a mother wanting to return to her children or a son needing to get home to a dying parent. I missed my family dearly but new they were safe and healthy and would still be in there in a few days.

I was so happy to return home. I had missed my family immensely and the pull to surround myself with them was overwhelming to me, for the first time in over a year. I slept for three straight days when I finally made it home. My mom spent a week cooking all my favorite meals. I spent time in my old thinking meadow. It was blissful being home again.

My favorite part of this chapter... Your Edward is sooo sweet, I just want to eat him up!