Reviews for Housemates
animefan1099 chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
the was so beuatiful
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
This is a great story. I enjoyed reading it and am intrigued about what it is exactly that Lelouch plan is cause although it has been mentioned we haven't seen anything about it. Pls continue the awesomeness.
Vanessa chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
heyyyy you should do more chapter because its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. i'm a fan of code geass and i love your story. it's soooo awesome. i told alot of people to read ur story. if i have to rate this story i will give it 1000000000000000000000 rates. this story is my # one favorite. please came on write more chapters.
Aiphira chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
Well, what was with that organization that Lelouch is building up? Why didn't you continue with it .. ?
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
If its a monogamous relationship you have a cheaper by the dozen scenario lol.

CC with Lulu? Please! lol

He had fun with all of them except for that one black haired girl that just dated him to close to Milly.
Who? Is it a Brit (canon)?
falconrukichi chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
this story is sweet and normal i like how you combined all character in one harmoniy's life kalulu never die
Code Awesome chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
At first I was like. Toys! And then I was like. Weapons? So to sum that up the last part was a mind rape but I liked it so for that I thank you.
Code Awesome chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
You don't like Rivalz much do u? I have read your other fan fics and it does not end well for him to say the least. But it is funny and for that we thank you.
SeigZeon chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
hahaha i can't stop ROFLing this is one of the greatest FF of code geass ever XD
SeigZeon chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
this shit gets crazy man great :DDD
SeigZeon chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
good giving background info... jeremiah did villetta! and doesn't want anything to do with her what is he gay.. hard on for lulu?

man this a fun FF great chapter :D
SeigZeon chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
haha this is great why did i not read this earlier :D

really villetta with a happy ending 0

"Lelouch and Suzaku stand up. Euphemia squeals. She runs towards them. She jumps on Lelouch knocking him back down. She kisses his face. Suzaku stands there holding his arms out" ROFLx10000

oh man great chapter :D
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
wow, now we're talking, as you can see ive recently posted a number of reviews for a few of your stories, and so far this one is actualy good, Garmmar i mean, the others had good plot, but the garmmar is honestly not so good with those other stories, this one however is actually good, i felt a bit exicted to read it. i didnt feel a headach from rading it. if your other stories had garmmar this good i would not have critisied up the good work
Beloved Nightmare chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
awesome story , lelouch harems are great.
the eyesore chapter 14 . 10/21/2010