Reviews for That Mistake Was Gold
Corpse Account chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Smashing. Maybe a bit of Sirius POV? Sorry, I'm a bit Agnst-happy at the moment! (That didn't make sense, did it?) No, I like it. The Black Brothers always seemed like they always needed each other, no one else, to keep themselves sane. Nice.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great piece. I particularly like how you don't have Regulus being "evil" from the very beginning, or always being good, but how you had him change; that seems more realistic. I also liked how you described the promise as a literal object that he held in his hands.
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aww so sad. I loved this fic. Great job! :D
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
very cute, i really liked it(:
NvrEnoughbooks chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow I really liked this story

I thought it was really well done and it made my heart both happy and sad a the same time

great job!
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is perfect, in all senses of the word. I almost cried, truly.
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow. This is so good - a perfect depiction of the brotherly love between Sirius and Regulus that I imagine them having. It's just a shame Sirius never knew what Regulus did to bring down the dark lord.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow. This was really, really, really good. I seriously enjoyed it :)

Keep Writing

xoxonceuponamidnightdrearyxox chapter 1 . 6/21/2010

Sorry this is an old account that I never use anymore but it's me my other review accidentally sent before I was finished so sorry about that. I really loved your story it was so good, of course since it was about Regulus there was no way I wouldn't have loved it anyway it was great :)
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I really really loved it.
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 6/20/2010

UwAAAAHH! XO *sobs* This was SOOOO SAD! XC

"You'll turn out just like me."

That line gets me every time. I feel so bad for Reggie that I almost want to clobber Riu instead of huggling him. Though, Reg /DID/ have control over his own actions... ;_;

This is what happens when you take two siblings in such a situation. With just two siblings, one will be good...

And one is bound to fall to the darkness.

Maybe in another life.

Excellent fic work, as always, Mor! And first review -YAY!

-mew! :3
sidex chapter 1 . 6/20/2010

"He was brave. He was a Slytherin with the heart of a Gryffindor."

)': This is amazing, I love it! Great job! I don't think I've heard this song before...