Reviews for Learning Curve
Mickey chapter 9 . 4/19
I liked it
DylanDahl chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
that was sweet like totally loved it_ i like the friend ship still want so much more lol this was really good thank you for such a great read
DylanDahl chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Yeah you nailed Rachel lol. Mercedes totally reminds me of my home gurl, she's disgustingly good with board games and boned, I wont even play Skip bo with her no more because I haven't one a game with her. it's like she's a mastermind to games or something or a really good cheat aint figured out which yet lol. To hear all three power house girls San, Quinn, Mercedes would be ear-gasmic lol. all the other characters where great but not a lot to tell other then the LOL at the knitting to see big frankenteen doing something like that would honestly be hella funny. SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i don't feel so bad brit failed three times and so have i lol I know make believe (hangs head in shame) i do like the song choice in this and I love the comradeship between Puck and Kurt
DylanDahl chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter I can almost actually see what they where wearing in myu minds eye and I totally agree Puck woulf be very SEXXEH_
DylanDahl chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
WOW that was deep I love the conversation and getting to know more about Kurt. this is truly caught my attention
DylanDahl chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Revenge the greatest dish served warm LMAO i love it off i go to the next chapter
DylanDahl chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I am truly falling in love with this fic I love the interaction and the depth. this is really good
DylanDahl chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
EEEEW i'm kind of right there with Tina that is so gross lol I love the interaction between Kurt and Tina and there aint nothing wrong liking Pixar lol I am like a fan and totally love having nieces to take go see the movies with lol even though I'm going for myself _
DylanDahl chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I love the interaction and the slow transition from bully to nice, I don't think many fics have taken that road. I liked that Kurt took Puck comment about the clothes which had me laughing. off i go to the next chapter
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
very interesting beginning off I go to learn more _ I like it so far and will know more lol
Lycoris B chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
This was brilliant! The facts about the Glee members were really interesting and this was really well written! Well done :D
XxWithBrokenWingsXx chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
I just read all nine chapters, and I loved each and every one of them! They were well-written and hilarious!

I don't know why, but the single paragraph that seemed to jump out at me the most was:

Artie shivered dramatically at the mere mention of the annoying insects. "They're disgusting," he defended. "Whenever they start rubbing their hands together, I can almost see their teeny little brains plotting world domination."

So. Freaking. Funny! (: Great story!

-JP-
hypercell chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm sorry I'm a bit confused. What are the partners?
EverlastingMuse chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
nice!
Alex Wang chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
This is a fic that I would like to see be made into an episode. And it's refreshing to read a Kurt and Puck friendship without it becoming slash. :)