Reviews for Learning Curve
DylanDahl chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
that was sweet like totally loved it_ i like the friend ship still want so much more lol this was really good thank you for such a great read
DylanDahl chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Yeah you nailed Rachel lol. Mercedes totally reminds me of my home gurl, she's disgustingly good with board games and boned, I wont even play Skip bo with her no more because I haven't one a game with her. it's like she's a mastermind to games or something or a really good cheat aint figured out which yet lol. To hear all three power house girls San, Quinn, Mercedes would be ear-gasmic lol. all the other characters where great but not a lot to tell other then the LOL at the knitting to see big frankenteen doing something like that would honestly be hella funny. SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i don't feel so bad brit failed three times and so have i lol I know make believe (hangs head in shame) i do like the song choice in this and I love the comradeship between Puck and Kurt
DylanDahl chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter I can almost actually see what they where wearing in myu minds eye and I totally agree Puck woulf be very SEXXEH_
DylanDahl chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
WOW that was deep I love the conversation and getting to know more about Kurt. this is truly caught my attention
DylanDahl chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Revenge the greatest dish served warm LMAO i love it off i go to the next chapter
DylanDahl chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I am truly falling in love with this fic I love the interaction and the depth. this is really good
DylanDahl chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
EEEEW i'm kind of right there with Tina that is so gross lol I love the interaction between Kurt and Tina and there aint nothing wrong liking Pixar lol I am like a fan and totally love having nieces to take go see the movies with lol even though I'm going for myself _
DylanDahl chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I love the interaction and the slow transition from bully to nice, I don't think many fics have taken that road. I liked that Kurt took Puck comment about the clothes which had me laughing. off i go to the next chapter
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
very interesting beginning off I go to learn more _ I like it so far and will know more lol
Lycoris B chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
This was brilliant! The facts about the Glee members were really interesting and this was really well written! Well done :D
XxWithBrokenWingsXx chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
I just read all nine chapters, and I loved each and every one of them! They were well-written and hilarious!

I don't know why, but the single paragraph that seemed to jump out at me the most was:

Artie shivered dramatically at the mere mention of the annoying insects. "They're disgusting," he defended. "Whenever they start rubbing their hands together, I can almost see their teeny little brains plotting world domination."

So. Freaking. Funny! (: Great story!

-JP-
hypercell chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm sorry I'm a bit confused. What are the partners?
EverlastingMuse chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
nice!
Alex Wang chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
This is a fic that I would like to see be made into an episode. And it's refreshing to read a Kurt and Puck friendship without it becoming slash. :)
Sushi Chi chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
I loved this! So much! Yes!

I really like how Kurt yelled at Puck about how Burt doesn't just give him money to buy clothes and that he saves up his money and buys his stuff at that store. I wish there was a store like that around here because I want one of those scarves with the skulls on it so much! But I don't want to pay over 12$ for a scarf (my housemate said 20$ and I agreed that if it was one of those I might pay that much). Then again, I don't want to pay 20$ for shirts or pants.

Anyway...

I got excited for the Matchbox 20 and Push as at one time they were my favorite band and I still like them a lot. Though I don't think I have a favorite band anymore...

And I like how Matt (right? was it Matt) was open to the idea of Kurt giving him fashion advice because he helped Puck. And that was awesome. Just this story was fantastic. I loved it.