Reviews for Painting Flowers
totallyredvines chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Good, I hated them as a couple. Emma needs to stop settling for guys and just get will.
NamsterHamster chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Sequel sequel sequel!
EmmaPillsburyObsessed chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
That was one of the greater wemma stories EVER! I just wanted to tell you that you are an amazing writer and if you ever decided to write a continuation to this, you woul have one reader guaranteed! :D
EmmaPillsburyObsessed chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Uhm, this chapter is ah-mazing! How do you write so well! XD keep up all your awesome writing!
loudgirlx chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
that... was... AMAZING! i loved every word of it :)
GleekGirl chapter 16 . 12/15/2010
The most beautiful ending to the most beautiful story ever. I just can't get enough of this pairing and you have written about them more wonderfully than any other author I know of. Thank you once again for sharing your writing. I have enjoyed every chapter and I know I will enjoy them again!
GleekGirl chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
I swear I don't need to even look at another story to know that i will never find another writer who has explored these characters, Emma especially , with such depth. I love it.
GleekGirl chapter 14 . 12/15/2010
Short but wonderful.
GleekGirl chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
Perfect. Just perfect.
GleekGirl chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
I loved Emmas hesitant nature throughout this, then by the end of the chapter she has come to realize that Will would neve rreject her, and she can be herself. Will is such a sweetheart! You really write him the way I like to see him written. Compassionate and kind-hearted and patient. :D Perfect!
GleekGirl chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Your dialogue is so in character! I'm most impressed with how you've written them because most people don't get a good hold on how these two interact...but you have! Awesome. :D
GleekGirl chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
Thanks so much for this amazing story. I've been reading it over the past few days and it is the best story about Will and Emma I have yet come across. So romantic and sweet- just so THEM. They are my favorite Glee pairing, and it's great to find an author who has a passion for them as I do.
Marcia Litman chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
I really like your end.

Perfect for them.

Amazing fic, amazing plot.

Congratulations.

And I am hoping the next one soon D
nirricles-happen chapter 16 . 10/16/2010
Ahhhh I died that was so amazing !
Woadangel chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
Lovely! This was a wonderful chapter. I especially loved how Emma's father and brother jumped to the wrong conclusion. Very sweet.