Reviews for Kings & Queens
Avalon Callahan chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
OMG, I do not know why I really want Puck commits suicide at the end, and Kurt feels guilty for having missed his chance with him.
Yet I know that it is Noah in the "nasty" ...
noah'sbabygirl17 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Oh my this was heartbreaking, I wanted to cry through most of it!
dwgleek98 chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
OK this is awesome. Fix u always makes me cry so I was tearing up but then Finn was reading love u forever (my fav childhood book) and I was bawling
Nyokiee chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
I bit disappointed, I didn't expect happy ending, but its just... Sad. Maybe I becoming too fanatical with this pairing. But... I don't know how I get trough till the end. Its painful...

But a good work is a good work regardless our own personal taste for the plot. Thank you for your hard work.
NerdFaceProngs chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Ahhhh I ended up in tears by the end of the last chapter. :(
clovrboy chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I'm glad Kurt realized he needs time to be alone and heal. Thanks for writing such good piece.
hipsandhallways chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
very good! Quite dark but not too bad. I very much enjoyed it.

I think I would be a lot more devistated than kurt was though. I thought (in the very beginning at least) he wasn't as tramatized I would have thought. I suppose the trama kicks in later, like you don't fully comprehend what just happpened until it really sinks in.

I really liked how there was a bit of Kurt/Finn. That part was sweet and adorable.
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
Ohhh it sad things didn't get completly patched up hopefully there will be a squeal
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
Oh dang is all u can say and dang I'm suprised santannas hand didn't brake from all that nor did she complain
purtFTW chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
im used to puck and kurt bein in love with each other. this is a very sad story for me. but you write it well. im lookimg forward to your future fics.
SlashAddx chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
alright, thanks for the great ending. it still felt misguided but comlpetly honest which makes it more realistic. really good job!
TheCommonGleek chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Such a great ending to a great story. I have enjoyed every chapter! :)
PleaseDontJump chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Omg, that ENDING. "Someday, maybe, I can love you again." That was pefect! Great end to a great story. -cowers in emo corner-
IceQueenRia chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Aww so sad, great song choice and perfect line to end the story with.
IceQueenRia chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Kurt Hummel, get your precious lips away from finn Hudson right now... go back to Puck!

Ok, realistically, I can understand how difficult it must be for Kurt to ever forgive Puck for what he did but I so want them to be together.

And I loved how you mixed Finn's reading with the phone convo, very clever and interesting.