Reviews for The Eternity Effect
marizzlechan chapter 23 . 10/18/2016
Literally one of the best Wicked fanfic series I've ever read. It was impossible to stop reading them as soon as I started to. Right now, I'm crying that this story is over - in all honesty, I love it just as much as the actual musical - and, believe me, if this was released as a book, I would, without doubt, buy it! The amount of detail you put in everything, especially in the characters development, is just mind blowing, in my opinion. You are such a talented writer and I hope we see more Gelphie fanfiction written by you. Also, feel free to write one shot spin-offs of this series. I'm sure many would appreciate them. ;)
Gelphie03 chapter 23 . 2/16/2015
Wow! I just read both of your stories Not Completely, Altogether Here and this one and I swear I couldn't put it down. This is one of the better Wicked stories that I have read. It is so incredible. The amount of detail you put into each chapter as well as character development. I have fallen in love with your characters and I think it is brilliant that you were able to have them still be who they are but add your own little things about them. I think that makes you an incredible write. I also love how in the first one you were able to make everything that happened in the musical happen in your story but in a different way, also brilliant. I love love love this story and could read it over and over again. I really do hope you write another one. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
wickedly amusing chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
Come back!
Hei-Feng chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
An absolutely amazing sequel that was just as good as it's predecessor. I absolutely loved this story. You are such a talented writer. The characters are portrayed oh so well, and their interactions are so believable. I even got to love some of your OC's. Words can't describe how much I loved the eternity effect.
woodland59 chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
How is it that I hate Gelphie with a burning passion yet i still manage to absolutely love this story?
nursejoy7 chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
awesome! really good one! 8.8 will you make a 3th one? plz say yes plzzzzzzzz
Ashelia2004 chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
So totally brilliant that I finished it in just a few hours!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/5/2012
Wow...just wow!
I mean I never read a story like this one and I think I will read more from you. Really, that story just made my day!
guest7 chapter 23 . 10/5/2012
So entetaining and sweet, that I couldn't stop reading! Even if I wanted to!
I know I may sound desperate, but: PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE write more gelphie! 0.0
Petroleum Jelly chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
I love your portrayal of all the characters, and the interactions between them are very well-written too. And Lurline, oh Lurline...she's become one of my favorites because of your story! Do continue sharing your excellent works with us.
kelly chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I really like your stories. have you tried pairing yero and elphie?
A.W.Blake chapter 23 . 7/17/2012
awesome like the first part :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
... This and Not All Quite Together Here have to be the two best stories I have ever read on this site. No seriously. Your writing kept me up until 3'o'clock in the morning, hours after I told myself that I would stop. I just couldn't. Elphaba and Glinda developed and changed so much from the first time Glinda saw the "Green Thing" in her room back at Shiz. I just loved how you developed their relationship and how you believably depicted how devoted they are to each other; but neither of them thinks that they are good enough for the other (Then of course they try to convince each other.) And Fieyro... I have to admit that Glinda's view of him more than slightly influenced my view of him as well. But, he's moved on with Pfanssee, so I'm happy for him. Also, I loved what you did with her character, seven years can change a person a great deal, and boy did she ever. Anyway. I love these stories and hopefully I will be reading more from you.

Vine Sliver
piceaabies chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
Another good story. I thought you had a great mix of humor, drama, and adventure. I liked the differing POVs. You did a good job with Elphaba and I still love Glinda's POV. It made a nice contrast between the chapters. The scenes between Glinda and Lurline were hilarious they made me laugh so hard.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 23 . 2/21/2012
This was quite enjoyable! You resolved or hinted at resolutions for all of the loose threads in the first story. I really liked it, and the gelphie relationship was so sweet and perfect. Thanks for writing this!