Reviews for Is It Fair?
The Struggling Warrior chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Paragon interrupt!...no wait, that gameplay doesn't happen until ME2.
an REG Omega chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
It always kills me how quickly people jump to the defense of the geth. Something the game dialogue doesn't really stress enough is that the geth turned around and committed a genocide of their own against their creators - less than 1% of the quarian population survived. If people don't stop to read the codex and do the math themselves, they may not even be aware of that. It makes the situation less black-and-white, and makes it a bit harder (for me anyway) to sympathize with Legion and take them at their word.

I always wished it was possible to respond to Garrus in-game when he threw this out there. You did a respectable job of it. Good work.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Her people tried to commit genocide on a race that were basically their slaves, Garrus's people created a virus to help cull the krogans not wipe them out because the Krogans were trying to take over the galaxy.
Inverness chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You have to wonder, if you gave a bunch of quarians two buttons. One would destroy all the geth right then and there, the other would allow them live in peace with the geth. Both options would allow them to return to their homeworld.

I wonder which they, including Tali, would pick? Imho, if the descendants haven't leaned from the mistakes of their ancestors then they don't deserve much.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Great story! I can just see this happening. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Stormtrooper22 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Hurrah, more blatant Quarian worship for the sake of Quarian worship. As we all know, they're the master species and the Geth wasn't their fault in any way shape or form.