Reviews for Agony
LaueHime chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
I enjoyed the whole thing with requests and short stories ! It was fun to read, good job!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
I just have to know how the hell Dean didn't end up stopping Sam's heart by doing chest compressions while it was already beating. If Sam wasn't breathing he needed respirations not chest compressions, so that big goof up kinda ruined that story... And your grammar is BAD. Its saw or had seen. Sorry, its making me nuts. The story ideas are pretty good tho.
Miss221B chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
No, not to dramatic... beautiful. There are not enough good suicide fics out there. (The way i said that sounds kinda sick, doesnt it? ;P )
Blacka12 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Okay, reviewing this story is short but my request is too :P so sorry if there is a replace to request and instead im doing it here! im really new at this...anyhoo, this story was awesome and i loved the cute brotherly moment at the end.

Request: for some weirdo reason i love stories that have sam between the ages of 13 and 16 and dean who knows what. Adding thee dad would be really cool and im a drama kind of person (that doesnt know how to request XD) i hope its okay if i request here! thanks!
saltandburnit chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Ok, I NEVER cry. EVER. And I didn't cry this time either. But I dont think I've ever been so close. The whole room seemed hotter for a moment, my breathing started shaking and my eyes stung. Remind me to never combine a story like this with a sad song playing in the background! (in this case it was Run by Snow Patrol, btw. Major emotional mix). Thank you very much for this! I LOVE all your stories!
twiandsuperfan chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
Amazing story! I'm crying!
LaedieDuske chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
I've been enjoying these stories and the creative ways you go about writing for the prompts. This one raised a couple of flags for me, though.

Sam and Dean would probably both have been taught CPR as soon as they were strong enough to do chest compressions, Dean was taking care of his dad's injuries before he was in his teens even so first aid is second nature. And chest compressions are only used for when the heart has stopped, otherwise you just do rescue breathing. Not everyone knows that, so I'm certainly not criticizing you, just if you do more fics with chest compressions/rescue breathing you'll know. Other than that, nice work with these. Dean is the loving older brother we all know him as and Sam needs a lot of taking care of. *grin*

LD
LaedieDuske chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
I love how gentle Dean is with Sam in all of these. Dean really is a compassionate, caring man, he just protects his sensitive nature with bravado and jokes. You've captured his essence quite nicely.

Thanks for sharing, I may have a prompt for you if you're still taking them.

LD
sammynanci chapter 21 . 11/21/2010
All right! Review and petition in Misery! Bye
OutTonightAndForever chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
i love this series so far! this was a wonderful chapter, i am so addicted to hurt sam and big brother dean!
manda chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
ahhh god im crying soo much right now!

I've never even been able to cry at the show even though i want to. i can feel it but theres not tears but damn this somehow got me!

i kept thinking your not gonna make Sam dead cause authors never do but you did! good job! very emotional and sad!
okayokayokay chapter 13 . 10/26/2010
I loved this chapter:) Both boys sick at the same time is wonderful, and I love how utterly miserable they both are, but how they're trying to help each other. Also, I love that Sam eventually makes his way to Dean's bed:)
tori chapter 21 . 10/16/2010
Hey, thanks for writing all your stories. I LOVE THEM! but i have a request:

Can you do a oneshot on either

1. Sam grieving over Jess

2. Sam having a migraine

or

3. Sam having a nightmare

i would love to read those!

tori chapter 16 . 10/16/2010
WOW!

totally awesome, yet TOTALLY sad!

THANKS
tori chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
this chapter was a little emotional...BUT I LOVED EVERY SECOND!