Reviews for It Starts with a Rescue
dragonheart971 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Awesome!
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Liked the new ending I am just reading the original that you adopted and hope from so far I have read with it you can do it some good since what I have read of the original is pretty darn good. Will look back on this when you have more chapters to see how it is,I don't like reading updated stories (I am not a patient reader).
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
It's funny how this went nowhere. Way to fail.
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
story looks good so far, Honks is one of may favourite pairings, hope to see some updates soon
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I like your story, can't wait to see where you'll take it next.
w.j. dutton chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i like it
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Sweeeet!
Bats and spiders chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Definitely interesting, i'm looking forward to new chapters.
Park850G chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I see that you have adopted this fic from someone else. Two months ago, and that they had originally posted 17 more chapters. Will you actually be posting? I read the other person's story, and I liked it enough to want to see it continue (yes, that's why I'm here), and I'm still trying to decide if I like the way you dealt with getting Tonks into Harry's room (unexplained magical backlash) better or not. Convince me, as well as the other readers, to like your version of the story better. BUT, that can only be done by posting more chapters...

Thanks
madmike chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I've been following this story since the beginning. Thought you were just going to pickup were he or she left off, its a great story, I hope you can come up with some interesting plots. I bookmarked this so I can follow you though it like I did with the other author. Good Luck, oh by the way some of the changes were alright.
Black Volcarona chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
great
rdg2000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I do hope you continue this story. It's been a long time since we've had a good Honks tell.

I look forward to your next chapter.

rdgale
streich chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
yeah nice idea but i read the scene with tonks and the headmaster in some other fic just to mention it.

How the hell did Tonks kiss Harry? an scetch would be interesting, because he had his head in her lap and she put her arms around his neck, so how can she connect her lips to his? hm has she her lips between her breasts? little things like that make a fic better or worse.
DragonWolf of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow. Okay. Where to start? First off, this left me feeling like I was gonna puke. In fact, I find it incredibly difficult that you wrote this seriously. Were you possibly high? Or had you just seen Twilight, and, suffering from the massive decrease in intelligence that anything Twilight carries with it, decided to write? I also find it incredibly difficult to believe that every single review you have garnered has been one of glowing praise and wishes for more. This stuns me. Are the people on this site truly this moronic? Aside from the entire story, a few choice points stand out. First, the beginning. Admittedly, it has worked, sometimes exceptionally well, in the past. However, the whole spiel with Dumbles using Harry with plans for his death, Tonks being unusually worried about Harry because he, as you put it, "understands" her, as no one else can. The same argument with Dumbledore you provided was the same one that has been seen hundreds of times. Although one positive thing I can say is that, unlike the vast majority of these stories, at least you can spell and utilise basic grammar. But then, we come to the end, which is the source of the majority of my ire. I mean, really, "Why...Do...You...Care?", especially followed by, "Because you great big git, I love you that's why." Words cannot express how much of an idiot those two lines make you out to be to any reasonably intelligent person. Tonks has met Harry once? Twice? before this encounter? And decides then and there that she both A. loves him, and B. should kiss him very passionately? I did not read the original, however I cannot imagine it having any worse an ending than the one shown here.
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.