Reviews for Quest for Camelot: Sonic Style!
sonamyfreakO chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
lol at the end that was so funny 0
sonamyfreakO chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
yes sonic is in dis chap!. hell yes!
O.o and ... wow sonic's so badass in this story i...LOVE IT!
( i also own this movie btw XD ) but i like sonic version better
sonamyfreakO chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
when does sonic come in? T-T
sonamyfreakO chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
lol at the chao XD
awesome story so far!
lol chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
quest for camelot.

Best. Movie. EVER.

:D
The Red Dementor chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
YAY! (removes another thousand exclamaition marks) !
Avalon the Assassin chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
oh my gosh it's finally finished i'm so happy *crying but stoped after 5 minutes* SONIC CAN SEE YAY i've seen the movie it's good i hav't seen it in a while but i remember it it's so AWSOME i love this movie/story bacically cause it's Sonic and Amy but that's besides the point this is a very good movie when i first read this was on my phone then the next day i went on the computer and looked for it i kept on reading over and over again cause it's so good and when i saw that it was finished i was so happy but i couldn't scream cause my parents are asleep right now so yeah hehe verry good thank you for doing this LOVE YA! :)
Infinity Anime chick chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
U should make a sequel and luved the ending actually i luved the whole story great work
King of the Fallen chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Nice.
Riku's Music Lover chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wow! Great Start! I have to say, one of my favorite movies is Quest For Camelot, so getting to read a Sonic Version of it is a real treat for me! . Wonderful Job!
King of the Fallen chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
Nice very very nice. Please update soon, ja ne.
The Red Dementor chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
Continue its alsome and you should have gotten sonic to be king and amy as Guenivere
Mana the Cat Magician chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Aww... Cheer up Sonic! Go save your fair maiden and save Camelot! xD Good chapter! Good luck on the next!
King of the Fallen chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Very nice. I look forward to the next chapter, please update soon, ja ne.
Mana the Cat Magician chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Yay! They retrieved Excalibur!

It looks like you attempted the spacing idea... Although, it still needs some work. ' Sorry if I'm being pushy. But the spacing was kinda random, like, in the middle of a sentence. Try only using it after dialogue. But good chapter, nonetheless.