Reviews for Moon Light Lovers
Wolfman.TFF chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
very good
content1 chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Ah...nice resolution. I wished I could tell a short story. I blather on and on.

Great job
content1 chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Ah...Edward with red eyes. Do we get to see it before the story is over?
content1 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Ah...Bella's voice. Glad she isn't fighting it like canon Edward did. DROVE me crazy!
content1 chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Ah... here come the tension.
content1 chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Dancing? Does Vamp Bella have more "swag." :) Can't wait to find out.
content1 chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Vamp doctor Cullen. Maybe it is my age, but I find him as attractive as Edward.
content1 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
One of my favorite scenes in the movie. I saw the movie first before reading the first book, so it still sticks out in my mind.
content1 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
You know I am dying to look at the last chapter, right? I'll be good. Loved the scene during the movie. It was as if I could feel the pull.
content1 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Grin. Of course, just like in the original where I wanted to know what was going on with Edward - I'm dying to know what is happening in Bella's mind. Sigh...
content1 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Well, she does have golden eyes, so hopefully we aren't looking at them being responsible. :)
content1 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
HA! Just go ahead and attack each other. Just kidding. Like the play on the canon story here.
content1 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
HA! As if Mike ever had a chance. Still waiting to see this other "love" hinted at in the description. HA!
content1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
So...I've sworn forever I was going to read some of your stories, so I'm starting here, because I just finished betaing some stories and sent my final chapter of Sins off. Tomorrow, I return to my world of vampires...tonight...I'm going to read yours!

Great start!

content1
SomebodySaveMe1998 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I like your story, but I think should've made Edward a Masen, instead of a Swan, because Edward Masen sounds better than Edward Swan.