Reviews for She likes strawberries
Warrior-of-Darkness015 chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
I'm surprised Victor Creed still likes Layla even though she keeps calling him a dick and I liked the story {read the WHOLE thing}
If Logan and Gambit had this little bit of info,they'd blackmail him for the rest of his life (which would be REALLY long due to him having a healing factor)
velvet-sometimes chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
I'm surprised this Story doesn't have more reviews; I'm rather fond of it. This is one of my favorites involving Victor as a lead; there just aren't that many good ones out there that I've found.

Your characterization of Victor and the others was extremely enjoyable; nothing seemed forced or out of place, and their interactions natural for his character type.

I'm looking forward to finding the time to read more of your work, I'm just unsure of where to start, quite a few of them sound rather interesting.

Please keep up the good work.
jenefaner chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
I LOVE THIS! Its very entertaining. looking forward to reading the sequel.
Storyseeker chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
It was an awesome fic! I enjoyed it immensely! Oh, and I love your artwork at deviantart as well!
Storyseeker chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
I laughed at the part where she said he stank, and he claimed he just showered! That part was hilarious! I loved the ending when they were finally getting close. Best chapter of them all!
Storyseeker chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
I know Sabreooth is hurting because Layla doesn't remember him, but seriously did the guy actually think she would? Who, in all the history of the world, remembers the actual day of their own birth? I had a feeling the strawberries would play a patt in all this, considering the title and everything. Should be good to read. Great chapter again!
Storyseeker chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
It'll be interesting to read how Burns gets Sabretooth to listen to him, considering the guy never listens to anyone.
Storyseeker chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Brilliantly written! I actually felt sorry for both of them in this chapter. Layla was so scared, and Sabretooth was just frustrated that the first and probably only innocent person who wasn't scared of him, doesn't even remember him.
Storyseeker chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Okay, not the big meeting, but I definitely loved reading Sabretooth's past with Layla. I think you write his character perfectly. Loved how he acted around baby Layla!
Storyseeker chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
Never pictured Sabretooth as a fruit person anyway. To me, he seems like one who eats meat for every occassion...most likely raw. I'm guessing the next chapter will have Layla meeting Sabretooth officially now, in his study...alone! Poor kid. Great chapter!
Storyseeker chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
So Sabretooth knows Layla from when she was born...interesting! Looking forward to finding out more!
Storyseeker chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I like the character Burns. I'm guessing he's an OC because I don't remember Sabretooth having a butler or any other servant besides Birdy, in the comics. Didn't think Sabretooth would buy her the toys, but at least he provided the cash for it. Great chapter!
Storyseeker chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Poor Layla. Sabretooth's enough to terrify full grown men, let alone little kids. Well written!
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very mysterious of Sabretooth to act as such. I look forward to reading the next chapter (I'm reviewing each chapter as I read).
adelphe24 chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
wow! you described everything wonderfully! please hurry up with the sequel.