Reviews for Self Harm
you said it all. but what if you cant get help, and what if you just want to cut? what do you do then?
jada chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
i started 3 years ago and im there now and its really bad and i go to therpay but i dont know what ot do ahh n ya u get caled all those and worse depends on the person
Alice chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This is great. Perfectly describes what I do every day
Alex chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Finally,to find someone who acc cutting is a coping mechanism. Some people find it hard to understand that a black girl can cut herself, but it's not about the race but about the story,the battle he or she has been through. Love you lots Alex xo
RainbowBlaxx757 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
lol.. it's not as good as mine.. . but yeah your story could use some help from the Beta or something! haha
Violante Greenwell chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love this. I'm not going to say that it's "tragically beautiful" or "stunningly sad and gorgeous", because these are things people say, that self harm is not. Self harm is a horrible, horrible thing. As a self harmer myself, I know how terrible and scary it is. And I'm also going to say, I think that this story perfectly portrays all the emotions and realizations that come with this startling addiction. Thank you. Thank you for sharing your talent.
bandgirl25 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I know exactly how you feel I wont sit here and say I know what your going through but by writing this I know what you mean. ive been addicted to it for 3years ive been hospitalized and judged by even family. if you ever need someone to talk to ill be here for you stay strong gorgeous!
Audrey chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love this... you descrie it perfectally and this is how it really is...people always try to romanctacize cutting and it drives me nuts which you did not do.
needoriginalusername chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is absolutely beautiful. Do you self-harm? I do too. You've perfectly captured just how it feels. Do you need someone to talk to? My Kik is alwaysasecondchoice

You don't have to talk to me but I'd appreciate it :)

Best of luck to you! :)
IrysBird chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
oh my fuck man you are so right :') this gave me so many feels x
ujki chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
wow
Broken Star chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I've been struggling to stop my own self-harm for awhile now. I've never gotten any professional help, I was and am to scared to look for help, or I feel like I don't deserve it. Self-harm is an addiction. And it's amazingly difficult to stop.

My blessing and support to anyone who has suffered these same emotions. I'm currently 11 weeks clean wristed. You can do it to, find something in life that gives you light, a friend, a song, a book, a hboby, and hang on to that light. take it a day at a time. you can do this. 3
I KNOW HOW IT IS chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
WOW
Soph chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Know the feeling...
shannon chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
beautiful, this describes self harm so well xx