Reviews for Dance with Me
jj chapter 1 . 1/19
Amazing shame is a one shot
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Mean kunoichi D: Mean mean Rookie women D: Lee deserves love!
SCREAMM chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Oh i love this story! people always forget Lee but this short-story was amazing :)
im ur misconception chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Not A pairing i am used to, but it was cute and finally someone gives RockLee some love and attention he deserves. Cause like you stated he is Chakra-inept, but still just as powerful, strong and graceful than any of the other rookies.

This is a really good story, the way you worded it allowed me to actually visualize it, and feel the beat and rhythms you described as well as the way they might of actually moved while dancing.
Toreh chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I know you made this years ago, but can we have a short sequel or epilogue? I'd love to see what their life was like afterwards. You did an excellent job writing this!
Silversun XD chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
aaaawwwweeeee so cute! this is awesome! XD
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This made me happy!
There was Sesshomaru and youth and Kagome and youth!
Less youth than I had expected, but I loved it all!
wolfYLady-MistressWolf-sama chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
So cute and detailed. You did an amazing job!
Foofafie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
ohhhhh... how sweet, yes kagome is very... "youthful" (lolz)
FemaleSherlock chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
this was so sweet!
kagmoe lover 4 life chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
hey you went to hear something funny what if naruto made a rule saying that every time lee says the word "youthful" he has to give naruto 5 bucks lol he would be bock as a jock
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I Love It! Its oddly cute. Hmm. You should make a story out of this or at least a squal out of it! It would be great! Anyway this is a great story! Keep up the good work!
rumi chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Other then that I despise the Rin/Sesshoumaru pairing (makes me want to puke) and wish that Kagome would stand up for herself (where is her fire?) I liked it. Its true that so many think that males like Lee dont have any chance at all with pretty girls which is just sad.
L-Lawliet-Kagome-H-4-EVAH chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Lee is like me in this scenario...I once went out to a club with my friends,I went to the dancefloor and I came back to sit at a booth,This SMOKING HOT guy walked up to us,All my friends fixed themselves up while I sat there thinking he was going for one of them,When he came to me,I was shocked!(He had blue eyes with sprinkles of gold,green and for some strange reason red in them,Had silky blond hair and a great personality!)He asked me to dance and my friends(being jelous) said he was doing it for a dare,So he walked off thinking I would reject him.(My friends were 4 boys 4 girls)

The boys all said that was I found his booth and apoligised after talking(begging) to his friends to let me talk to forgave me and we danced for the rest of the walked me home and said thanks for the good night and we gave eachother our numbers,Then he gave me a kiss godnight!

We have now been dating for 4 yers in a happy relationship!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 1/28/2011