Reviews for The Bridges We Burn
crazykrew chapter 56 . 2/20
what happens next?...
Wolfie32 chapter 56 . 3/14/2014
Just found this story and I absolutely love it. I really hope that you are going to finish this because i need to know what happens
Apple chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
Your story is awesome. I love it so far. Though, i don't understand. I thought Kyla showed Ashley a few family photos that included Arthur. How is it that she did not realize it the same person as this Dave that's been working with her mother. Guess I will have to read to find out.
imaferrari chapter 56 . 10/19/2013
I think I am going to have to reread this one. I'm sorry that I missed timely reading the last update or two because I have forgotten some of the minute details. Still, I look forward to you continuing the story to conclusion.
SoNFan1978 chapter 56 . 9/22/2013
Ok, I can honestly say that I am on the edge of my seat. I am so enthralled be this story and I can't wait for an update to see what happens. I can't wait to read all about this town getting what is coming to them. Honestly... how stupid can people be let alone a whole town? Did they really think that Spencer would just let it go? Come on... they hung her out to dry and each and everyone of them deserve what she is about to dish out.
I love this story and how it is playing out. Please keep up the GREAT writing and update soon. I will be patiently waiting for my email to ding to show that I have a new chapter to read for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Where's the 2nd part of this chapter! u did say that you would post much much earlier. pleeeeaseee update.
Annais81 chapter 56 . 8/8/2013
OK, I discovered this story at the latest update and I've been reading ever since. Holy crap, what a story. Not your tipical Spashley story indeed... The suspense, the mystery... it drives me crazy at some points in the story... And it sometimes bugs me that there is yet another plot swing, but I'm to intriged by the story to let it go ;)

Now that I've read all the chapters, I'm on the edge of my chair to know how this is all going to end. Please update soon, before I fall of my chair ;)
Sonfanatic chapter 56 . 8/3/2013
Omg so excited for this update but even more excited for the next chapter soon I hope ;-)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 56 . 8/4/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
ItsMeCharlee chapter 56 . 8/4/2013
God! Couldn't that Jenkins scumbag be more evil and conniving. I can't wait for when spencer and her crew kick his and his stupid minnions's ass, Kyla included. she doesn't deserve a 2nd chance. she's double screwed when she finds out aiden played her and Spencer's revenge against her. your story deserves more reviews than this. keep em coming!
Brokenpieces27 chapter 55 . 7/28/2013
Holy crap, I just read this in one shot and as much as I wanted to put it down because I was frustrated or angry or whatever I couldn't. You are seriously talented. Thank you for putting it out there for people to read.
Irishgrl35 chapter 55 . 7/19/2013
Yay ur back. Can't wait for next update
kirax29 chapter 55 . 7/17/2013
i love this story.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 55 . 7/16/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
ItsMeCharlee chapter 55 . 7/16/2013
this is by far the most intriguing and compelling stories I've ever had the chance to read. you have really developed the characters so brilliantly. But what got me is how you successfully sucked out the raw emotions out of me when I read about these characters. How I am so consumed with so much hate and rage towards aiden, kyla, christine, the sleezebag mayor, arthur, collins, even the sherif and the whole town for what they did to spencer and the other victims. I wasn't even moved when her dad died. you got an awesome fiction going on here and it would such a shame if didnt continue. amazing read.