Reviews for It Takes Less to Smile
This is soooooooooo cute!XD
Linsday chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
SO CUTE
Midna18 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Aweeee! SO STINKING CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This was ADORABLE. Enough said. Xoxo D
FanFiker-FanFinal chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
And this is where the italian persuasion leads to XD

I really liked your Italy, so IC. He sure has constance to achieve his goals; just a pity Germany has to endure it, when time and solitudiness is so important to him.

I like how Germany starts to think about italian silly things, he poor himself is being abducted by Italia and he doesn't know. Hahahaha, so funny.

Thing is... I agree with Italy. Germany is so handsome, he should smile more.

Thanks for the story.
yeet333 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
A Human Being chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Oh my GOD! That was so precious! I was smiling so much my face hurts and I kept on cooing and saying 'awwww'!
Wanna know how cute this is? Okay. After I was done, I giggled and went to favorite this. But guess what? I had already favorited it. Unconsciously. From cuteness overload.
Did I mention I think it's adorable? 'Cause I do.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Aww that was cute :)

Love how Doitsu only shows his sweet side to Italy ;)

Great job :)
Berryberry chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Too kawai.
Diane chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Greatly written. Really nice and sweet. I couldn't find anything wrong witn it to be honest, it was just really really cute _
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Cute!
taliatheotaku chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I'M DEAD FROM ADORABLENESS.
WHY ARE YOUR FICS SO CUTE OHMYGOD.
THAT ENDING
THAT EEENNNDIIINNNGG
They're so in-character and yet it's so MOEEE XD
Italy is so sweet. x3
0987632424192 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
DUDE. THAT WAS AWESOME AND CUTE. Just how do you exactly get their personalities like, BAM and the story seems so real and perfect! Well written! :D
OmangoOlemonadeO chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love this! This is so adorable! Loving the characterisation too, especially: "He had much more reason to cry than he would ever have to smile." This is great stuff!
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012