Reviews for Another Cinderella Story Continued
Guest chapter 17 . 15h
Hi yeah so filler chapter. Not so much. There is nothing to fill in on because there is no next chapter. I love this story and I look it up once a week to see if it has been updated and each week I am disappointed. You are such an amazing writer and I would love if you would finish the story.
LeahTheWonder chapter 17 . 1/11
This is good but since it's been 2 years I'm assuming there's going to be no update...
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
Gold but it's ont Perfect
ellie.atkins11 chapter 17 . 3/20/2016
write more
Anne RozaCat chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
Hi, I loved your story so much. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Please update fast.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
I love your story! Keep writing! You should make it that Tori keeps being super rude(verbally too) and the go to Joeys pov and have his anger just boil up until he starts yelling at Tori because she is being very rude to Mary! ... Just an idea! Thanks!
tris.and cass chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
Yes please update I love it sooo much
My favorite song is our song by taylor swift but I really like all her songs do u like her wonderland
Don't lose confidence this story is great i want kissing but not rated m things thanks
Daydreamer221 chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
It me! Ive been waiting for eva for this lol
Even tho its short i still love it
I hope you have enough time to update
Im like stalking this website hehe
sina-lina95 chapter 17 . 1/5/2015
more chapthers
purpledolphin1 chapter 17 . 1/5/2015
I would love it if you completed this story
I love your writing and I want to rrad more of this story
Please dont give up
Im loving this story
Wonder how this will turn out for Jary
curlygirl02 chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
I love this story! I also watch PLL!
brucas224 chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
OH MY GOD! LOVE THE STORY! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! and yes there is about 10 Tim Horton's where I live because I'm Canadian too! but I don't say sofa I say couch so I don't think its being Canadian or not. What province do you live in?
Hurricane-Chibi chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
pleasesssss update
Julieee0721 chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Hey I love the chapters so far :) and please update soon! Thanks :)
cityofdauntless123 chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
I'm wearing a blue shirt, I am watching Fifa, and I prefer fanfics to be updated once a week:) Great job by the way:)