Reviews for Under the Cherry Tree
Musiclover chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Thank you so much for this great story!
3 (It's so cute!)
Dickx chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I'm surprised I haven't reviewed/favorited this yet ;) I was craving Jiro/Kluke and wasn't expecting one for the anime, but when I saw who it was written by, I said 'screw it' and started reading xD Do you mind if I give ya a critique here? Actually... I'll send you the critique in a PM.

To put it shortly, I really like it :) It's nice to see some Jiro/Kluke for the anime rather just the usual Andropov/Kluke and Shu/Kluke :/ But yeah... it is very well written and I'm starting to wonder if Zola did that on pupose. I'm referring to the part with the book :P Sorry 'bout that. It wouldn't surprise me if she did, I mean... er, wait a minute... Sorry, I'm confusing myself a bit with this review ; Hehe... (Shu: -facepalm-) Ahem, let me get on something that won't make this review less...corny e.e

I did love the Jiro/Zola in here; it was just a brilliant mix with the Jiro/Kluke and the very, small Jiro/Shu towards the end. I must say though: The part with the petals was just downright adorable :D ...Maybe 'adorable' wasn't the right word, but whatever :) And so was the whole "Mechat-scene" at the concluding event. Now that I think about it, I don't think Jiro ever DID laugh out of amusement... Hmm, could be wrong. Usually it's just the cocky 'hmph' and what not, but that's probably what made this part of the fanfic even better _

All in all, very great work, Yamadori~ Were this to actually take place after episode 31 in season 1, this should've been episode 32 and the one with Tonot episode 33 and so on xD Very in-character. Keep it up, mate :)

~ SnivyGirl07 (Inita)
Sonne Land und Mehr chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is a really cute story:)

I love it3

I hope you write more stories of this type:)

I love KlukexJiro, especially in the anime:)
Crescenta chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awww... *looks at person sitting beside me* Awwww! *looks at computer and points* AWWWW!
Kasumi Kusanagi chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awwww! This one was soooo cute! Definitely not as long as For Every Year, though. XD I like you you can grasp the Jiro x Kluke fluffiness so perfectly. It always excites me! :D Oh... and, well... even though this is irrelevant... my birthday was two days ago. _; But anyway! I can guarantee that this is the exact feeling that would transpire in the anime if it would ever have something like this. Perfect story, like always! Now if only I can run up something... .
Ultimashadow 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Nice one!

Sorry if I don't get all of the story parts in this review. Kasumi and I just arrived in Japan for that school trip thingy again.

Ah, Jiro has almost once again found true happiness with the people he holds dear. (To Jiro: Heartwarming, isn't it?) (Jiro: Don't push it.) Still, its nice for a stressed guy like Jiro to be all open and stuff. (Hint hint: You'll see more of that in Kyuushuu.) I wonder what would happen if Shu were to tease Jiro about that last moment on mechat. Who knows? Maybe Jiro would throw Shu off the mechat. XD Anyways, this oneshot, like the others, was so awesome! (Had to say awesome. I'm me, am I not? XD) Well, keep up with the awesome stories as I'll try to do the same. We're still technically rivals, and I have A LOT of catching up to do.

P.S: Man! I'm waaaaay too late to write a birthday fic for you! T_T Gomen ne...

Other note: An, Kasumi and I both wish you a happy birthday. Although... it's rather belated...

Ultimashadow - Darkness Crimson.
Prince of Tennis' Shaman chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Senpai...*sniff* I cried when I saw this. It had already been a wonderful day (Saph was part of it) and this. This just. Man, I'm still emotional. I just cried, I don't even...;; It was happy tears, so um...Yay? I know senpai's probably going through a really rough time and I've worried every single day, so when I saw this it was even more...I don't know. I can't form a bunch of coherent thoughts. Even now. Speaking of "on time", I'm...rewriting yours. I had one, it was done and I planned on publishing it but I felt it was nowhere good enough...nothing will be, but I just want to try again. Because it needs to be special, y'know? And...thank you. Thank you so much. I told this to Saph and the others, and it's only fair that senpai hears (er...reads?) this too, because I love you just as much as I love them. I'm...probably the luckiest person in the world for all of my wonderful friends.

And uh the actual review on the story? know what I always say about your fics...Love as always, well-written as always, and I...I don't know. I don't feel like I deserve something so awesome because I can't give a gift as great as yours. ;;;;; I can still try though! (Shu: That's the spirit!)

Hope we speak again soon! 3