Reviews for House Guest
channy-mega-fan chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
AWESOME story!

Please write more I can't wait to read it.
channy-mega-fan chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
What can I say?I like this story.
channy-mega-fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
really cute I want to read more.
chickdadede chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
i like it when does chaad come in cause i really like channy cause im one of those people who go eep when they kiss so ya make happen please yaa
steffiegee chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
update please! the summary said that chad might stay with sonny, and it is just now starting to storm! lol..where's the channy? :D
MirandaKP chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Call Chad sonny!
Elements of Disharmony chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Great story! Update soon!
GeorgieM chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
I liked hearing the backstory.
THETACO1213 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
awwww! Poor chad, sonnys mean! lol. I like this chapter better than your last one. I dont know why but, I do. Anywhoos, Please uodate as soon as you can, please. Im going on Vacation soon and wont have any internet so i want a chapter before i go! :)
Emiliana Keladry chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I don't mind waiting for a chapter, but people like updates twice a week. :) Hmm... maybe Chad was being sincerely nice. I like this story!

Derline chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next! (: I'd prefer two chapters a week. :)
taylor cielo chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I've read a lot of fanfics, and this one has to be one of the best. And I know good writing. Keep it up. I can't waitt to see what else you have in store.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
This is getting very interesting. I can't wait to see more of your take on this.
harryginny4ever100 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update.i LOVE it.
fanfantic chapter 2 . 6/23/2010