Reviews for Old Flame
Alvinthechipmunk chapter 8 . 4/25
Aw nuts
Alvinthechipmunk chapter 1 . 4/18
She would want me as a partner Duh Mr.D
i like this fanfiction because you didnt put charlene
as a slut trying to break alvin and brittany up,you put
as a girl who just wanted to reconnect with her old time
friend.
kickinfan321 chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
* cries because it was so awesome and so sweet*

Hi I ma normally a kick shipper (or kickin it I don't know if u have heard of it) but I started watching Alvin and the chipmunks and I absolutely loved brittanys and alvins I really thought that nothing could beat all 3 chipmunk/chipette movies, but I was dead wrong because u did beat it.I loved the beginning I especially loved the ending but what I really loved was how real you made this, how interesting you made this, how romantic you made this.I loved every single but of it I just couldn't stop reading it (which is why I read all 21 chaps today with no break).Even if u didn't put 100% effort in your stories...they would still be fenomenal.
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I'm not sure if this is the 100th review but I'm really enjoying your story! Your so good!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Aww, good chapter! I give it 10 fangirl cheers! cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM SOOOOOO HHHAAAAAPPPYYYY! :)
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
AWW! So much Alvin and Brittany cuteness! I'm gonna die! AHH!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Awesome chapter! I'm trying to get you up to 100 reviews so I'll be reviewing ad reading! :D
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
So cute!
Jillian chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
OMG ELEANOR! YOU NEED TO GROW UP, YOU & THEODORE. IT'S JUST A STUPID STORY.
Alvinatty4ever chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh Gosh that was good!
RadioLust chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
Don't talk shit if you can't back it up,Charlene. Can't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk. Brittany beat the fuck out Charlene. Team brittany!
roller42000 chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
Great story and I love the ending.
shektor chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
I loved this story. Nothing else really to say.