Reviews for Old Flame
AlvinSeville chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
He better not
awsome story chapter 21 . 2/19/2016
Aawwww. I wish the story would continue longer and Charlene came back .
But anyways awssooome story
Alvinthechipmunk chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
Aw nuts
Alvinthechipmunk chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
She would want me as a partner Duh Mr.D
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
i like this fanfiction because you didnt put charlene
as a slut trying to break alvin and brittany up,you put
as a girl who just wanted to reconnect with her old time
friend.
kickinfan321 chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
* cries because it was so awesome and so sweet*

Hi I ma normally a kick shipper (or kickin it I don't know if u have heard of it) but I started watching Alvin and the chipmunks and I absolutely loved brittanys and alvins I really thought that nothing could beat all 3 chipmunk/chipette movies, but I was dead wrong because u did beat it.I loved the beginning I especially loved the ending but what I really loved was how real you made this, how interesting you made this, how romantic you made this.I loved every single but of it I just couldn't stop reading it (which is why I read all 21 chaps today with no break).Even if u didn't put 100% effort in your stories...they would still be fenomenal.
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I'm not sure if this is the 100th review but I'm really enjoying your story! Your so good!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Aww, good chapter! I give it 10 fangirl cheers! cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM SOOOOOO HHHAAAAAPPPYYYY! :)
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
AWW! So much Alvin and Brittany cuteness! I'm gonna die! AHH!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Awesome chapter! I'm trying to get you up to 100 reviews so I'll be reviewing ad reading! :D
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
So cute!
Jillian chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
OMG ELEANOR! YOU NEED TO GROW UP, YOU & THEODORE. IT'S JUST A STUPID STORY.
Alvinatty4ever chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh Gosh that was good!
Ignored Signs chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
Don't talk shit if you can't back it up,Charlene. Can't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk. Brittany beat the fuck out Charlene. Team brittany!