Reviews for To Argo or to Argonaut
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
wow i d give u a and so on for this essay! thank u for taking time to write on such a serious and interesting subject which gave me the insight in the Xena scenarists minds as well :) WOW!
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Before i get started with the large statement about how much i like it and what in particular i like, i have mistake to point out, which others will notice. The episode where Autolycus is taken over by Xena so to speak is 'The quest', not 'death mask' which is were we see Xena's other brother Toris and they battle cortese (not the greatest episode i think, cortese could have been better wrote)

Okay, this is one outstanding essay. Absolutely well wrote, prolly one of the best wrote i've ever seen. I like the reference to history and mythology in this story and the context of Argo's light color to counter Xena's dark side and apparel.

I love the examples you pull from the greator good (arguably one of the best episodes in the series, though somewhat over shadowed by the ep that followed 'Callisto') I remember Argo talking to the horse and both not moving when the soldiers whipped them.

As well as the examples from other fan fictions, both offical and ones like what we do. By the way one of the Xena writers that have name melissa wrote a few episodes of dexter, i believe it's melissa good. I'd say more but when i go over a certain amount of characters used i have a glitch that scrolls me to the top each time a type a single letter. It's so damn annoying. Good essay.
Phineas Redux chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is a very interesting and thought-provoking article. Obviously well-researched, you present your findings with clarity and understanding of your subject. A sound and serious discussion on an aspect of Xena’s life which has been overlooked till now. I have copied it and will be studying its ideas carefully. Thanks for presenting it to us.