Reviews for Just let me cry
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This was... really good. It had a serious emotional impact on my, to the point where I started tearing up, which doesn't happen often. I really felt the pain, and actually read this to a few people, which I've never done before.
Avery chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is incredible, this piece really hit home for me, i am in the same situation with a girl that i will never tell "I love you" too. She will be out of my life in 25 days and i feel like i am made of stone. Every moment that passes just pulls a piece out of me until nothing is left. I can't come out to her or to anyone because my parents aren't exactly open to lesbianism. The format of your fic was a little rough because it was all broken up, but that is actually how i feel. I remember bits and pieces, conversations with my parents, times with her, and conversations with others, hating lesbians and I have to just smile and eat shit because I can't let my parents know. So thank you for writing this piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Speaking as someone who isn't straight themself, I have to say that you did a wonderful job showing how hard it can be to not be straight, and I absoultly love the part about normal not being the corect term, it's true, and the world woulc be far better if more people relized this.
Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh. My. God.

That was just absolutely beautiful :) I could feel Alex's pain... Oh god...

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Aria chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
You succeeded in putting heart and soul,I loved how deep this went. It's not extremely intimate and I think that somehow made it better. This was jst beautiful.
Darkangel436 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love this fic :')

I really felt the emotion and i really liked the way it was written

Well done
anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
this is probably one of my favorite fanfiction pieces,

I've read this quite a few times,and every time it's good, the emotions portrayed here, and the fact that this situation is to real, that is something that actually happens in real life, it makes it just more powerful.

I really like your style too.

Hope you keep up your good work and give us more great stories.
lavillalover chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Ha I've seen one of my best friends turn into a lesbian im not against any gay peeps and stuff but it think my friend is in a phase because of this quickness first she was completely strait says she will never become bi then her bi bff conforms her then she supposedly thinks she loves her she becomes really dpressed cuz they hadn't spoken or seen eachother in a while then she brakes up with her bf and finally her friend answers her phone and shes really happy and but shes like moving too fast i think oh well shes her own person
missing the real world chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is sad but beautiful at the same time. It brought tears to my eyes.
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Even though i havent watched all the pisodes with stevie in this made me go cold, i love Alex/Stevie and understand what Alex is going through too.
bunnylikespie chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
sad and depressing, and a better reason of why disney effed up on stevie's character and alex did nothing. absolutely amazing. even if i cried a little. xD
Stuck-On-Air chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I like it, I think it's very accurate and I think this (situations like the one you wrote Alex in) happen a lot more then most people think. So I want to thank you for having the courage to write this and point this out, and for being able to make it work where so many have failed.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I really love this story. I like how you dealt with real issues and like in real life left them unresolved. I really like Alex's narrative through out.

-Kate
Bigmaclover chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I think that this fic was very truthful. It showed a darker side of writing, and how hard it is for some lesbians and gays to deal with their feelings. I for one really liked this fic, though I didn't like how Stevie died. If Alex could have had some happiness with Stevie it would have been perfect.

But all in all, great fic.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow. Very good, you wrote it well.