Reviews for Kitten Curse
May525 chapter 7 . 10/16
No rape, no rape! What the H*LL! No rape! Please no rape, or raping details! No rape!
May525 chapter 1 . 10/15
This is awesome! I wonder what the original was like thoe...It's still good, b-but I'm curious!
(curiosity killed the cat)
But I'm a curious little Kitten Ha! Hahaha! Mwahahaha! *cough* haha *cough* ok, ok, I'm good, hehe...
Ack, I thought I really liked this fic until the OC's started flooding in... I didn't mind Helene at all, but then a crap ton more came in, randomly having powers, and then are love interests to the characters! If you kept the OC's out, this would've been the best Akastuki cat story I've read. I'm really picky about OCs so this entire chapter made me cringe. I'm really sorry, but I'm just expressing how I feel... Other than these issues, the story is really good, but I don't know if I will continue just because of how irritated I was.
Awww poor Kisame ;-; Don't worry, he may look strange, but he's no freak! :3
Crescent-Moon0Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 8/30
Awww I loved this!
Me chapter 32 . 1/29
I like this but you are adding too much OC characters its really annoying and it just putts me off from readind this - I actually skipped. I'd like it if there is only one OC (plus very minor OC characters like parents and siblings). And WHY would you randomly give your OC's powers for no reason? It's unappealing and well, I find it a bit stupid. I can't be bothered listing them down but there are some plot-holes that you need to fix. Oh and uh, another thing that I find weird is that why aren't the Akatsuki's not curious about the 'real world' with its technologoes and stuff? I mean in the first few chapters the Akatsuki were pretty chill, they weren't that curious about the 'real world' and it's technologies (If I was in their shoes I'd be pretty scared, curious and in awe about the technologies and other stuff the 'real world' has)
Over all, it's not realistic. Too much OC's with random powers annoys me. Plot-holes needs to be fixed. You get the gist of it.

P.S. I am not trying to offend you or anything I'm just stating the facts that I don't like and find stupid so that you can try to fix it and make your fanfic/story better. And so, if I did hurt your feeling I'm sorry but...well... Just try to take in what I stated and try to fix your work and you never know it might just turn out to be a really good story/fanfic.
I liked it... but then you started adding other characters and I guess I just got bored of reading this.
Miki Rukia chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Tobi is a cute boy.
guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
I like this story but I'm getting mad on all of the OC that are in the story. It's less appealing if you throw characters in like the and give them a special power for no reason. It's also annoying how everybody is figuring out the they are the Akatsuki so fast. Ninjas of their caliber should not be detected so easily. It's not realistic.
joainris.beaz chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is all your fucking,hidan? I think you mean this is all your fucking fault this is not a flamer...i was jut confused...becuse i'am 10... ...bye ... :D
Meep chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
I thought about the Hidan show on youtube when I read that :D It's really funny!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I've already read this, and I'm rereading this again! From what I could remember, this was a good story! :DDD
katari chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
i thought that to turn them back from cats was to do good deads
hidanisepic chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
ok make more chapters plz and im rereading it while lietening to how to save a life XD
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2013