Reviews for Kitten Curse
Me chapter 32 . 1/29
I like this but you are adding too much OC characters its really annoying and it just putts me off from readind this - I actually skipped. I'd like it if there is only one OC (plus very minor OC characters like parents and siblings). And WHY would you randomly give your OC's powers for no reason? It's unappealing and well, I find it a bit stupid. I can't be bothered listing them down but there are some plot-holes that you need to fix. Oh and uh, another thing that I find weird is that why aren't the Akatsuki's not curious about the 'real world' with its technologoes and stuff? I mean in the first few chapters the Akatsuki were pretty chill, they weren't that curious about the 'real world' and it's technologies (If I was in their shoes I'd be pretty scared, curious and in awe about the technologies and other stuff the 'real world' has)
Over all, it's not realistic. Too much OC's with random powers annoys me. Plot-holes needs to be fixed. You get the gist of it.

P.S. I am not trying to offend you or anything I'm just stating the facts that I don't like and find stupid so that you can try to fix it and make your fanfic/story better. And so, if I did hurt your feeling I'm sorry but...well... Just try to take in what I stated and try to fix your work and you never know it might just turn out to be a really good story/fanfic.
I liked it... but then you started adding other characters and I guess I just got bored of reading this.
Miki Rukia chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Tobi is a cute boy.
guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
I like this story but I'm getting mad on all of the OC that are in the story. It's less appealing if you throw characters in like the and give them a special power for no reason. It's also annoying how everybody is figuring out the they are the Akatsuki so fast. Ninjas of their caliber should not be detected so easily. It's not realistic.
joainris.beaz chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is all your fucking,hidan? I think you mean this is all your fucking fault this is not a flamer...i was jut confused...becuse i'am 10... ...bye ... :D
Meep chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
I thought about the Hidan show on youtube when I read that :D It's really funny!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I've already read this, and I'm rereading this again! From what I could remember, this was a good story! :DDD
katari chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
i thought that to turn them back from cats was to do good deads
hidanisepic chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
ok make more chapters plz and im rereading it while lietening to how to save a life XD
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
...
Guest chapter 26 . 3/20/2013
continue the story it has gone so epicly!
Also i am a Hidan fan so that affends me :(
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
romance eww xD... Hidan is crazy.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
so epic. Love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
I love these! I want you to make another chapter and make Hidan a kitten again.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
this is the funniest fanfic i have read so far. Good job! *Thumbs up.*