Reviews for On Angel's Wings
LaylaEvercrest chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
Sweet ending. :) thank you for writing this.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
I love who you "resolved" the "Issue". Wish life was always that easy, but I think you handled it tastefully. Well done. I seriously love this story to bits. Be my slave and write for me forever? ;)
LaylaEvercrest chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
I'm like an emotional basket case reading this. One minute I'm laughing, the next minute I want to throw up and go cry in the corner. Then I rinse and repeat with the next chapter. WTF are you doing this to me? You enjoy making me like this don't you?! UGH... you're so co cruel... and I'm going to keep readings because I'm terrible...
LaylaEvercrest chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
(JAW DROPS)

That got deep so fast. I'm as traumatized as Seifer hearing about it. OMG.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 11 . 11/5/2015

XD

OMG! (Clasp hand over mouth as she rolls around laughing)

THIS WAS PERFECT! Best chapter by FAR! I love it so much. It's the perfect blend of what really does go down at these kind of parties. Its always for the guests. The guest of honor just ends up trying to make sure no one lands in jail! XD

I also love the scene with Seifer and Squall playing poker as Zell rushes by. I think I'll reread this over and over again.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Oh so dangerous... oh so dangerous...

Poor Squall. He's screwed.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
The moment between them talking about if he should die killed me with feels. I blame you! Seriously it was so painfully sweet.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
Awwwwwww... The ending was so cute but the first half made my stomach drop. I mean in my head I know he has to come out of it find, but I really wanted to throw up from nerves. AWESOME!
LaylaEvercrest chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
GAH! The ending... OMG. I'm screaming! This is your strongest chapter bye far. You gave us an amazing scene where we see a more fleshed out commander, his humor, and his warmth. I can see how people would respect him and respond all together. I just loved it. Truly.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
"Then he grimaced. Too late"

XD I laughed out loud and my husband asked what I was reading. Ummm... nothing... hehehe
LaylaEvercrest chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
I seriously don't get how you do it. You can right steamy scene after steamy scene and yet it's not boring. (Believe it or not, I do actually get bored when an author really focuses on that more than the plot.) However each scene you write opens up something small about the characters, so it stays engaging.

I loves the last part of this chapter between Rinoa and caraway. I've never really thought about what his motive was behind this, but I agree with your head canon. Makes total sense.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
HOT! From Squall defending her down to the hot outdoor sex! Steamy!
LaylaEvercrest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I'm pretty sure I just sat here for a solid three minutes trying to figure out how space sex would work. It would be crazy difficult... and yeah... I won't go into detail...
Ao Sekai chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
I really love all of your stories although all of them contain a lot of lemons but you did really done a good job on that part. It's not really disgusting or vulgar.
IronicEnding chapter 15 . 2/1/2012
Alright, I read the chapter smoky Sammy. Totally nit fair putting is In a roller coaster if emotions. I loved this chapter and this story as a whole. You have such beautiful writing and such a strong command over the English language. This is a rare treat.

Cheers.