Reviews for She thought it was all over, It is now
Guest chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
love it! please keep going, you are an amazing writer, i wish i could write half as well as you! dont stop, its such a good story and you are doing an amazing job!
brneyez chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
I really love this story and i truely hope u will find time to finish it... i noticed how long its been since uve updated and i hope you havent lost ur want to write i love how u put everything with such emotion and feelings with everything going on!
Kas Black Potter chapter 23 . 3/27/2012
please update soon! its an amazing story!
destructive secret chapter 23 . 3/26/2012
Thank you for continuing. You're doing great! Don't stop. I'm hooked.
viau1 chapter 23 . 3/21/2012
I just found this story today and I think it is really great. The only thing that confused me is the parts involving the volturi characters. I can't wait for the next update.
seza3175 chapter 23 . 3/2/2012
This is a wonderful story
starchick7003 chapter 23 . 3/1/2012
Great story..cant wait to see whats going on with the whole enemys bonding together...hopefully u update soon!
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
oh my poor Jasper...he has to work on blocking all the emotions swirling around everywhere or poor bella is gonna be really sore..exspecially with all that lust.
together24x3 chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
Great chapter! I feel bad for Emmett and Jasper. They seemed so sad and lost. I hope there is a good reason for Carlisle being with the enemy. More please.
ellaryne chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
Love it
Christy5335 chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
Love it! Can't wait for another update.
cathy29jes chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
hello,

I hope that Jane will calm down , I do not think Bella is one to share , must also Jasper discovers that Edward and Alice frame , excellent chapter,

cathy
soulsistersinaslan chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
Great chapter.

I wish we would have gotten a little more with Jasper watching Bella in the club, but I have a feeling you will be making up for it in the next chapter as he takes care of his mate.

Please post more soon.
twimama77 chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
So Very Very Cool
seza3175 chapter 22 . 2/19/2012
It’s really good. Please continue soon :)