Reviews for Soulmates
Winter's She-Wolf chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Thanks for sharing this! It's great to see some Billy and Mackenzie fics on here.
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wonderful story of Billy and Mackenzie (since there's not much on the fanfiction site).

I've been a huge fan of the couple since their first meeting and have watched their journey back when I was in high school. It's really disappointing that after she came back last year and that the two of them weren't cousins that the writers have completely stuffed them up and are no longer together.

It was also annoying that they made Billy sleep with random women (Heather Stevens, was one of a few) and that he couldn't support Mac being the surrogant for Lily and Cane. And now he's having sex with Victoria.

The couple of Mac and Billy is now a lost cause and I don't mind Mac and J.T. getting closer and being a couple. But if the future, things can change and if J.T and Mac don't work out, it would be great if Mac and Billy found their way back to each other.

So...now we'll just have to continue watching Y&R to see what'll happen next.

Lovely story and fantastic writing. It was fun for my imagination to read that story and for those 10-20 minutes...just to sit back and read and see them as a couple.