Reviews for Little Wonders
NOPE I DONT EXIST chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Aww, That was really cute :3 This is my favorite so far, keep up the good work ;)
NOPE I DONT EXIST chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Haha, I actually forgot about that 520 cens promise :) Dont worry if it's too long, I like a long chapter every once in a while and this really got me nostalgic, I wish fma was a bit longer. Anyways, I really like this chapter ;)
NOPE I DONT EXIST chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was really nice, I just love the way you describe the eyes, and winry's feeling when she see's Ed and Al finally with their bodies back :D
ellamariexx chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
Loved it, sooo cute!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Aww, Chapter 8 was really nicely done.
Amythista chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
Eh, had to log in to favorite and alert and thought I'd review again. You're a very good writer, that last oneshot is by far my favorite. Heh, he DID deserve a slap, didn't he?
Amythista.whoshouldlogin chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
That was so cute! 3 I love this oneshot collection. Keep up the great work!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Mei helping out Winry is very sweet! I like that chapter.

I do see in your story, you have a tendency to use "your" when you mean "you're" - the contraction for 'you are'. It takes a few extra seconds to read that and figure out what you mean, so you should watch that.

Enjoying this story and want to see more chapters!
ellamariexx chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Aww this was really cute :)
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very, very sweet!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Haha! Decided to take on the 100 themes challenge, eh? I'd never try it; its too much of a hassle XD I stick to small collections that, eventually, will add up to 100 one-shots XDD

Update! This first one-shot in the collection was awesome. I truely love the way you described eyes. It made me appreciate sight a little bit more :3

Panda.