Reviews for How Could You Forget?
strangesleep chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was just so beautiful. Your writing style is so natural and real. I adore it :)
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was sad... I remember reading this when I didn't have a fanfic account. I'm glad I found it again! ;) 3 This was my first Marlin x Celia fanfic that I read, so it was pretty cool. Thanks for a great, emotional story!

Oh, one last thing. Since it was in second person, I felt like it was totally my fault. I just felt like saying, "Marlin! Dude! I'm sorry! ILY MARLIN!

Ahaha LAWL.
TheEverlastingGaze chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Out of all the HM stories here, this has to be one of the best A Wonderful Life FF i have read so far.

I love the way you accurately portrayed Marlin's inner self. The angst here was pretty strong. Marlin/Celia is a cute couple, even though I married him in Another Wonderful Life, and Celia didn't appeal to me much in AWL (I married Muffy). I married Skye in DS Cute, but Marlin and Celia are just adorable!

Wonderful work ;)
milkmoth chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
ANGST! I'm usually not one for the second person, but I think the way you used it here was perfect: the 'you' is, specifically, Celia, and it's significant because it's all the things Marlin left unsaid.

Marlin/Celia is kinda meh for me (and I have serious trouble thinking of the playable character as anything but a smiling, vegetable-loony dork), but I really enjoyed the way this filled out existing canon and had this pointt that threaded through. Kudos.
RoseDawson35 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love it! even though I'm not much for Marlin, it makes me feel bad for him. This was very well written. Good job. :)

Peace and Love,