Reviews for Thunderclouds
A.R. LaBaere chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! I have only recently discovered Bat Boy, and I couldn't believe how it ended! I'm really excited to see how this changes the outcome. I thought Rick calling Shelley "dude" was hilarious.
Hedwig466 chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Reviewing anyway. :)

I really did like this! I don't know what you were talking about, that not being a goo ending. It's certainly sad, and I can't imagine how... strange it must be for them if they lived. I mean, quite frankly, if all of that happened to me, then I'm not sure I'd want to survive... That sounded very morbid. Heh. But if I was a Bat Boy, or desperately in love with one, then I don't know...

Stupid emotionally confusing musical. :P

Don't be too hard on yourself! I liked this a lot!
Hedwig466 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
That's my mom.. see, she cries every time a stray dog dies.

I can't believe she killed a poor kitten just to feed Edgar.. what if the kitten was being abused?

Meredith isn't my favorite character. But neither is Rick.. yecch.
Hedwig466 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011

"Shelley, quiet."

Haha, that's one of my favorite scenes.

I love how immature Meredith can be.. most adults, even vetrinarians, would probably not steal from a carnival..

I really like this so far! It was exciting to discover that other people know this show!
LadyLore3 chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
I LOVED THESE! And I'm quite flattered that some were inspired from my story :) Probably out of all of them, I loved Edgar's first night and the one where he's afraid of the sky the most. They were quite endearing. I definitely wouldn't have minded if you had included those in your actual sory. I liked them all, but I especially liked those two :) I'd probably have to agree with your choice on the ending, though. Besides, I like not-so-perfect-Disney endings :)

I can't tell you how sad I am that this story is over! I look forward to finding new chapters posted, and I'll miss having something to look forward to reading. But I know you're next story is going to be amazing, because you're an amazing writer and anything you write is bound to be amazing :) This was such a great story! You should be proud of it! :)
Marnie Wolffe chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Woe great 1st chapter I've never heard of, or seen Bat Boy The Musical, but this 1st chapter is great
LadyLore3 chapter 18 . 9/15/2010
It did not even cross my mind that anybody could have survived, haha. Best surprise of my life! :D I looooved all the juicy conflict between Shelley and Edgar. I'm glad they could survive long enough to begin working it out between each other. I feel so bad for Edgar...poor boy :( He's just such a prime candidate for torture, but for some reason that makes him all the more lovable. This was beyond amazing. I am SO excited (and sad) for the last chapter. I've been absolutely in love with this story from the first chapter, and I'm really sad to see it end... :( And yes, of COURSE i want to read your new story! :)
LadyLore3 chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
HOOOOOOOLY CRAP! There are not enough words to describe how intense this chapter was! I was bug-eyed the entire time, lol! First off, you did such a good job with Edgar's thoughts. It felt so genuine, I loved it. Second, I totally should have foresaw this, but I seriously did not even come close to suspecting Ellis was Thomas, but it TOTALLY makes sense now! I feel like the heavens have opened and suddenly the world makes sense! SO good! And I can't really say that I like your ending better than the show's, because honestly all four of them have equally justifiable reasons to end up dying, haha. But I did like it! Basically, this chapter was freaking awesome, and if this is the last chapter(which I'm hoping it's not), I will be very, very sad to see this story end
LadyLore3 chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
Yay! I got so excited when I saw you had updated! Amazing chapter, as always! I loved that Edgar proposed to her, that was really cute. I was not expecting him to kill Ned, but I liked that he died, lol. There are a LOT of deaths in this story...0_0 It's funny you mention the description of the characters, because I was just drawing all my interpretations of all the characters in my sketchbook(yeah, I'm obsessed). In my mind I always pictured Shelley with brown hair because that's what the actresses who played her in my school production looked like. But realistically I think Shelley would be just fits her personality(I am NOT blonde, and secretly I resent that, lol) I just picture Dr. Parker as old-looking, haha. I picture the original cast Meredith when I think of her...pretty uncreative, but yeah.
LadyLore3 chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
Oh snap 0_0 Daaaaang. That really sucks for them both, lol. This chapter reminded me a lot of "Mine, All Mine." (I'm in love with that song, btw, haha) I loved this, and I really wasn't that bothered by the sexual stuff. Like you said, there's really not much more I can say that I haven't already said, lol. This story rocks my socks :)
LadyLore3 chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
I looked up the video, and I agree, it was very cute :) This was intense, lol. I really loved it, there's so much juicy drama, haha. Can't wait to read more!
LadyLore3 chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
Ooooh okay...still a little confusing but okay. That was pretty intense! I really enjoyed this chapter - and not just because we finally get to see some Edgar/Shelley romance in action _ That sounded kind of perverted...oh well, lol. I'm pretty in love with this story, please keep going!
Invader Miraza chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
eeeeeeeeeee what's gonna happen what's gonna happen what's gonna happen etc.

shit just got real

Waiting in suspense!
LadyLore3 chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Awwwww. That was so sweet. I love these Edgar/Shelley moments, they're so darn cute. The parts with the Taylor kids were really good too. I seriously laughed out loud when I read the part about them waiting for them in the bushes. That was freaking hilarious. I'm loving this so much! Can't wait for more! _
Invader Miraza chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
Eeeeeeee~! First blush of love!

Oh, so tragic, oh so lovely. Can't wait for the next installment, just devouring these. Mwah~!