Reviews for Rule of Threes
chie tomorii chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
waaah! i can't believe i've been skipping this fic for a while now. D: (i've been a ToFuu fan and has just been reading ToFuu fics despite writing a one-sided DoFuu fic like this before haha)

I really liked how you portrayed Domon here :) and I like how you extracted bits of the manga as a semi-backstory to Domon's feelings. :D *high five* This was well-written though in a way, a lil OOC for Domon since we all know him as the stupid guy in the group. but hey, everybody has a "smarter side" too, right? :)

anyways, i really enjoyed it. and thanks for writing this fic :]
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
i know and fuuku never answered Domon queston , she said she would after the final battle but she did

but i don't think the sword guy saw that way
XxkanaxX chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You did do him justice. I feel bad for him :( I actually like DoFuu too, but I can't for the life of me, choose that fairing over ToFuu. xD

Anyway, I really loved this fic. Hope you do more fics in the future! :)
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wow...this is sad yet kinda sweet at the same time. I sometimes like DoFuu and it's not everyday I read good fics about Domon's POv about it. :)
Scarlet7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hmm.. the way the POV was written, it seems a bit too...somber and serious for Domon. :) but you do write quite cleanly, and i think it's a good fic. i actually sympathized with Domon (though i am a raifuu fan to the end. ;p) so i think you did him justice, good job!
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i actually appreciated your effort for making a slightly tofuu fiction in domon's perspective. i think a lot of people tend to shy away from his point of view, since tofuu is just so dreamy, people prefer to stick to that template. i'm grateful to understand domon's side, and your style of writing is promising. cheers!
eirist chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i finally read something from domon's pov. it's good to read something new. and you did justice to the earth master. it's the kind of pov that can be expected from domon. good job. i do have to agree that the tofuu part IS necessary. it adds 'something' to the whole fic. and you're right about fuuko and domon dating at the end of the manga. hope you make more fics. :)