Reviews for Good Guys, Bad Guys, And EXPLOSIONS
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is just...sick. Johnny would never do that to Squee. I mean NEVER! If he saves Squee from a pedophile and later in issue 7 says that he can't stand to touch human beings and that he would never have sex with an underage girl (when he was using metal hooks to rip open the chest and intestines of Mmy) what makes you think that he would enforce under age intercourse on a six year old boy who-in his eyes-is the only innocent thing in his world?! Don't get me wrong-you have some AMAZING writing skills and you can clearly show and express but in this case it was a very, very, VERY disturbing OOC thing. :(
hsdfbljdhb cjl chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
*squints* not sure if pedophillia or not...
MusicalRabbit777 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
oh...my...god plz make moar stories about them this was awesome! me and my friend were all soaked in the drooley wet spit stuffs!
MissCrystalBell chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
W-woah...This..is...amazing.

Like the other people who reviewed, I do feel terribly for falling in love with this story...

But I can NOT help it!

Please, OH PLEASE, continue this plot line, it's ingenious!

GAH!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow... I'm surprised no one as yelled and called you a pedophile yet, no offense! I love this... Oh, just though I should say, Me, You, and the 5 others who dare review. We are all gonna suffer in Hell. *nods head* Yup, there's a level reserved for the sick twisted fangirls... Sadly, but, on the plus side, I'll get to see 4kids suffer the death they deserve... Delicious~
FireintheWind chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
O.O Wow. I'm a terrible person for liking this. But I do like it. Very much. I know this felt like the end but I do hope you continue on with this. I enjoyed it alot and would certainly read it.
cake or justice chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This-this breaks all the rules. And I am absolutely in love with it. I admire your writing, and you write Nny beautifully. Uhm-uhm. More please? Pretty please?
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow! XD I never thought he would wear something like that nor succumb to urges like that so quickly. At this, I kept wondering: Is Todd still the age he was when he was in the comics or at least a little older and then I heard what he was wearing. . .

By the way, I had to look up tanga in the dictionary. XD His father is an ass like he usually is. When the door opened, for some reason I had thought that Johnny was actually playing with him and went into his house to surprise him.

Well, you caught my attention. I'll wait for the next chapter.

Sincerely,
liteshocker chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I sure hope you plan on continuing this. It's very well written, and I actually cried at some parts. And I hardly ever cry.
PsychoticBunny chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Oh, wow! I loved this. Very intresting! I would love to see what happens next, if you were to continue it!