Reviews for Fandom According To Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy
deletes chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
WOW. Amazing! I favourited this after the first paragraph :)
tanadhari chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
One word. Hilarious. Stumbled upon this from hpficquotes on livejournal (if i'm not mistaken). Great one-shot. Fics like these are what make the world go round.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Lol so tru
Josephine Stone chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. That does not happen very often while I'm reading. This is really great.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
HAHA that was so damn funny and exactly what I was thinking about slash (even though I really enjoy it, and despite what he says, draco seems to rather enjoy it too xD)
blackending chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Lololololol XD
spiritrush chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
BEWARE THE FANGIRLS! Ahahaha, oh so true. XD

I absolutely loved every line of this. It was absolute brilliant genius. I love you so much for writing this, I wish I could favorite it a million times over. Brilliantly hilarious. 8D
bananachoo chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is so funny and so true! Great job!
I'm proud of you chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I really enjoyed this; that was hysterical. Good work!
Ohemmgeeit'sAlex chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
haha this was funny. I didn't even know they had fics w/ Draco and his father. Awkward. 0.o
silverbolts chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Haha ! That was entertaining (: A lot of the complaints pointed out were very true as well x]
Jen chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
oh my god I loved it. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. You're great for the criticisms you throw in there. I thought it was great. Not what I was expecting and not really the direction I was going for a story but I still loved it. Its great for a laugh. Keep going.
Serum Patfey chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hahaha, the whole fic is so true! I'd also freak out if I found out that people wrote fics about me and someone in my family o.o Great work :D

Serum xx