Reviews for your heart is a shaken fist
ILoveAnime89 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Love it update again soon.
PoetKnowit20 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEASE JUST ADD THE LAST PART! The characters are so believable and the build up is just fantastic! Your writing style, the language, the dialogue; everything is exactly what I love. So please if you can find your Loser muses again please finish this wonderful story! Thank you :)
8MercuryHg0 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
WHAT HAPPENED. Why is this story still in progress? I mean, I don't want to pressure you or something, but seriously, you're leaving me hanging! ...Sorry, I just really want to know how your story of Cougar and Jensen ends... Anyway, yeah, please update! Even a one-sentence "Then they went back home and lived happily ever after" would be good! Okay, a little more effort would be appreciated, but still, this whole story is so heartbreaking and stuff, and it doesn't end? They just suffer together forever? As long as they're together, I guess it's okay, but I think being happy together forever would be better. ...Again, sorry; please don't feel like I'm pressuring you; I know that sometimes you just lose the passion you had for a certain story or movie or whatever (not you specifically; just in general), so anyway, just please think about tying up the loose ends of the story!
whimsycality chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
More please please please? I am so addicted to your vision of the Losers, I can see them and feel them and hear them and it's amazing and intense and I deeply, deeply crave more in any story of yours, but especially this one.
Always Amy chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
dead on.

only familiar with movie verse but it all fit.

and I even like this version of cougar and jensen, I've read some terrible fic with that pairing. But the more fluid gender dynamic really works.
ChocolateSoul383 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I actually had my mouth hanging open for a little bit there, had to focus on keeping it closed. I am loving the way you keep them in character when it's not even in the cannon universe completely.

Since it's been about a year since you've updated this I'm not too hopeful, but still, I'm excitedly waiting for the final part
Quinndolynn chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Oh dress, you're killing me here! Is there more? Will there be more? I've had to swear off any new stories for a semester without American TV, but I've replaced it with one dollar DVDs and watching movies that mean I can finally read new-to-me stories! Like Push and Prince of Persia, I found Losers a little underwhelming, but made ten times better with your words to flesh it out. This is heartbreaking and exquisite. Por favore, if there's more, do share!
Tigerhawk102 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
you broke my heart, and then rebuilt it, and then crushed it a little bit some more, but pretty much just had it in the palm of your hand the whole time. and i kind of love you for it. 3

i am going to keep checking back with baited breath, waiting for that final installment. Prometo.
Aislinn Graves chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Very intense. Well done. Where is part three? :D

Aislinn
Darkgirl5 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
While I do try to always review, I rarely ask for an update as I know that an author's muses and time are their own. Muses are fickle and time is limited. HOWEVER, I really do want to see the conclusion of this story OH SO MUCH. I love your insight into Cougar and I enjoy the peek into his head. So few stories take any sort of time to develop a relationship. They either start immediately with "Established" or all of a sudden, everyone is just...in love (or more likely, in bed, but I'm trying to be polite here.) I like a slow build. I enjoy seeing the how and why and I think you've done a great job getting us there...but then you left us hanging.

Anyway, I hope you find your muse again to give us the last part. If not, I still enjoyed what you have written and shared and will only say thank you for sharing.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Wow. I'm kind of at a loss right now.

That just, like, took me to another fucking universe. I'm kind of a mess right now, crying and makeup running down my face.

I don't why that affected me so much. I've read stories more tragic but this just touched something inside of me. I literally forgot to breath for a second at the end of this.

Just... wow.

Is there going to be more?
Lily Zen chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
I really wish you'd update this soon. It is quite good.
Jensen's Petunia chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
As I've said, I thought I had already reviewed this but I apparently didn't. Wow, I really must have been caught up in the story if I forgot to review this chapter as well. Because I would have been begging for more. Oh please bring on Chapter 3. PLEASE? I love how you are progressing Cougar and Jensen's relationship. It is wonderful. But I really want to get to Chapter 3, the last chapter that will help represent the need for the M rating for the good reason. Please write it soon. As soon as it is possible for you to do. I'm be waiting while aglow with anticipation. Thank you again for this great story. Have an awesome day! JP
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Okay. Sorry. I thought I had reviewed this quite a while ago but apparently I was too wrapped up in the story to do so. Crap!

Well, obviously I loved it since I didn't even remember to review it. I know that sounds weird but it actually says a lot for your story. Like I couldn't wait to read it that I just skimmed past the review button to get that much close to Chapter 2.

Well, now I have to review Chapter 2. Again. I thought I had already reviewed both Chapters of this story but I didn't so I'm doing it now.

Thank you for this story. I can't wait for more.

JP
ilikestaples chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I love this story so fucking much. The characters and their back stories are just so real. You're right, Cougar/Jensen is practically canon. I love your writing so much and the fact that you take on fandoms that I adore. That said, please, please put me out of my misery, and finish this story! Pretty please?