Reviews for Rush
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Nice! :0
lv90047 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Loved it. Yuki & Shuichi forever!
praedulcis chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow, this was beautiful and written so well. I love the concept of the story, and I thought you did a really great job with this. Thank you for an awesome read! :)
SailorZelda chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Love it. I adore the way you use that one seemingly taboo word so often that it becomes expected, but still jars slightly. The prose has a nice flow, and the sentiments are honest. Thanks for a great read! :)
DracaHeorte6 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was amazing. I really liked it.
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Omg this story is so awesome~

The way you write is so great and alluring, and I like how you explain their relationship through sex (:

Normally when a relationship it's just base in sex it's never a good thing but with this fic you really made your point come across, Great job P
EmmaFrost13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Beautiful!
Jynx'sbox chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Reading this was a rush. I love your writing. Just browsing your stuff and I always know there will be something with substance. You are part of the 10% that makes fanfiction worth reading~!
Tiassale chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i absolutely loved this story. :)
Dahlia's Note chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
ha- I love it!

But you were always my very favorite writer.. so, I'm not surprised and surprised at the same time :D

thanks for sharing

p.s

how have you been? :)
bakayaro onna chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Excellent, well-written work! A very fresh and new perspective on Eiri's view of sex and how it changes after he meets Shuichi.

You mixed events known from the manga/anime with your own and they blended beautifully.

Two thumbs up!