Reviews for Chess
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
That was so sweet and entertaining that it really suited WonderBat even though they never ventured into this territory (in the JLA cartoon at least). I love how you embodied them without pushing them to over-demonstrate their desires - organic, as many have described their JLA romance in the first place - and respected them in a way that makes this one-shot believable in the grander scheme of a potential DC universe, to me. Thank you for writing such a fun ficlet!

Keep on writing~
whiteraspberryrum chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Go Diana! Nice story :)
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Nice! Esp. from Brucie's POV! Hahaha, I love how Diana 'cheats' without any actual cheating.
Judy chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Keep going I was so intrigued that I couldn't believe u stopped. Wonderful story love it!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Somehow, it always comes back to the Thomas Crown Affair, doesn't it? Now all we have to do is get Steve McQueen in kevlar and Faye Dunaway in bracelets.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Chess is now a surprisingly arousing topic to me. Good job. ;)
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow. Who knew that batman could get distracted. LOVE the fic.
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh, crud, I absolutely love this. It's hilarious and sexy and fascinating. I love it so much. You got them both so good in this story and it's so very well done. Great, great work.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I lol'd. Seriously, this was some great writing and the sexual tension was off the charts. Very enjoyable read.
unearthing chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was fantastically written! Both Bruce and Diana are very in character and I think their banter and sexy interaction is a really great example of how their dynamic could evolve into a relationship p but yes, very sexy and I think its awesome.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
nicely done my dear chica, but we all know who was really cheating in this game! ; )
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved this! You write the tension between them so well.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Short, hot, and fun! Go D! Great job as always, you have yet to write something I don't like.

-JoPo
TheMightyErrg chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Loved it! Diana should know better than to play games with Batman. Fluffy goodness yay !

Always looking forward to more from you.

Keep em coming.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
incredible work! really really good!

HawkAngel