Reviews for Spilled Tea
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
I was reading your LoZ fanfics when I found this gem! Rurouni Kenshin is my manga obsession which LoZ is quickly joining it as my game obsession. It's always fun to see a fan of multiple similar fandoms. KenKao forever!
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Very beautiful story! I thought their conversation was so well done, and I'm totally in love with how Kaoru handled herself. She was fiery, yet argued in a mature manner. I love the fluff!
Great job! Thank you for posting!
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
That's my understanding of Kaoru's reaction after Kenshin said "good-bye" to her, too. She feared his rejection. Kaoru fought honorably against one of the Juupongatana, and she won, and I loved her for that. She grew up a lot through the length of the series, and at this point, I think she realized she would give Kenshin her care and love anyway, even if it's unrequited.

Also, Kaoru smashing the teacup was cool. Loved it. (lol)
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Wow this was incredible. I lovely every line. It really felt like it could have been in the manga; Kenshin and Kaoru were true to their characters. Thank you for writing this lovely piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
HAA ESPLENDIDO Y MELANCOLICO MOMENTO Y SI FUE TRAUMATICO CUANDO KAMATARI ERA ELLA O ERA EL BUENO SE ENTIENDE QUE TRAUMA
Arawynn chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Kaoru's words were very powerful. Whenever Kenshin begins to slide into 'I'm unworthy and do not deserve you' shit he needs a swift kick on his posterior.
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
So beautifully written!
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aaaaaawwwwwwwww, so cute
Mythicall Moon chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
The entire story is in bold, could you fix that.
PreciousCosmos chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This one believes this to be very good, oro.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
yes! i really loved the conversation and kaoru's conviction and determination. very nice!

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Itsuko-san chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Excellent work! I truly enjoyed this one shot. You kept Kenshin and Kaoru in character.

Great job again!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really liked this. I love how you had Kaoru be so forthright and I loved her strength and determination to fight for her chance shining through, so very characteristic of Kaoru. For Kenshin's part, I really like how you transformed his thinking, determined now to see Kaoru's bruises as her accomplishments rather than his failures. You show a lot about the strength they give each other in this piece. I look forward to more of your writing.
linkluver3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Yay! That was excellent! I really liked it! You're really good at getting their personalities.

To be honest, I really never thought about the effects if Kenshin was never involved with Kaoru. That's really cool that you noticed that.
caseyedith chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was beautifully written! I loved the dialogue. You phrased everything very well! A great read :).