Reviews for Bringing Raylan Home
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Such an amazing fic ;)
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Brilliant! Didn't twig the potential for a crossover, nicely done.
Lola chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Intense
mcatB chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I enjoyed your story very much - even more so when I discovered that it was a crossover with Burn Notice. Loved Tim's point of view throughout. Thanks so much for sharing.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Great story.
Flora Gunn chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Thanks for sharing this with us. I love that you made a Justified/Burn Notice crossover! In fact, I've been watching both shows seasons in a row the past weeks.
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
LOVED it! I hope TPTB make better use of Tim this next season. Did I tell you how much I LOVED your story?
Karone Evertree chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awsome! nice suprise to see a crossover with Burn Notice. now i'm hooked and want more Justified/BN. :)
AR chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oooh ah! What an intriguing premise. Raylan gets captured and beat the shit out of him, Michael's team comes into save the day, and a little bit of character introspection. - All in a days work.

The only critic viewpoints I wish to say is that;

Put this story in the crossover section.

Possibly drag it out longer. (This could be the first epic Raylan!whump if only it was longer and more detailed.)

Details Details Details.

Though if that's the length you are going for.. you've accomplished such.

Anyway, Not Bad,

AR
MsBrooklyn chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
What a neat twist to see the Burn Notice crew bailing Raylan out of trouble! You realize, of course, this just begs for a sequel.
Titan of Saturn chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This story is awesome awesome awesome. It's triple awesome. That's how awesome it is. Loved your Tim and wish it'd been longer and more detailed, but I'm am haappy as a clam to just have found and read this. Thanks so much.
Afia chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Fantastic! You've got the voices down exactly. Please write more Tim-and-Raylan-madcap-adventures!
utemia chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
What a nice a crossover! I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I just recently discovered Justified, but I've liked Burn Notice since season 1. A sequel would be fun.. if you ever feel like it, don't hesitate.
Nagener chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Burn Notice fan I see! Would like to see a follow up to Tim having to pay Westen back, maybe with Raylan's help, however wise or unwise that may be.

Between Raylan and the whiskey, Art's going to have a raging ulcer soon. Liked the convo between Tim and Raylan in the van, speaks to the good natured humor they share.

I found it amusing Tim's skittishness about the how's and where's concerning Westen and his teams modes and means of operating. Another really good read!
ducks50 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love how you mixed in the Burn Notice people because I love USA and all their shows and you did so seamlessly. It was a great read and I enjoyed every word.