Reviews for Pieces Of A Hero
PorcelainHeart12 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
New updates to this story will only be posted on my new account, as this one is now defunct. Please follow the link for the brand new chapters 14 onwards s/10436287/1/Pieces-of-a-Hero-reupload
PorcelainHeart12 chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
08/06/2014- Hi all. Another author's note here- I have been unable to access my old account to finish this story, which is a shame as I have chapters 14 and 15 ready to go up.

As a result, I've opened this new account, and the entire story (including my new updates) will be re-uploaded on the new account as soon as my 12 hour waiting period is over.

This version of 'Pieces of a Hero' will no longer be updated, so please see my new account for the full version of the story. I won't be making any textual changes to the chapters that have already been posted (1-13), I'll simply be re-uploading them and adding new chapters, so don't feel you need to slog through the entire story again! (For everyone who's waited so patiently for updates, love and blessings! Hope you carry on reading and enjoying!)
Much love;
Porcelain-Heart
Porcelain-Heart chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
01/06/2014- Just a quick message from the author to anyone reading/following my story here. I know it's been ages since I updated 'Pieces of a Hero', but i've written the next chapter- Chapter 14: Jealousy. Unfortunately, i'm having a problem with my account at the moment. It won't let me sign in/reset my password. I've emailed them, so hopefully the issue can be resolved and I can get this chapter up asap (my goal is next week). If not, I may have to create a new account and 'split' this story by posting the rest of it (the last 4 chapters) on the new account.

Hopefully that won't be necessary, as it would be a real pain, but please watch this space. I'll keep everyone updated here.

A-Porcelain-Heart
Evil-Lyn317 chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Please please please continue this story. It is the best Evil-Lyn story I have ever read so far. I am dying to know what her baby's name is and what he our she looks like. Please continue this story
Crazykiller2606 chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
great story so far but i am wondering if u could make lyn and he-mans a little nicer and loving to one another i mean they have been together for 4 years
ElricofMelnibone chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story and I appreciate that you've kept writing it.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
nice new chapter. At first, I was kind of thrown by this relationship. but as I continued to read, I found that I actually could get used to it. People can always change, especially when a child is envolved. being a parent completely shifts your point of focus. I hope that He-man finds out about Lyn's pregnacy soon and I truely hope that he tells her his secret. that will help her understand why he wants to be at the palace and I think that the sharing of their "Secrets" will actually be good for them and bring them closer. It may actually help her understand the whole awkwardness of her being in the palace and if she handles it wright, she could win a place in the hearts of the royals. after-all, she is the wife of their son and the mther of their granddaughter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
better if there is raw sexual content in it
General Maraxus chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Go back to Skeletor! He obviously is trying to fill a gap in his heart (If its still there) he needs you!
HazzaTL3 chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
I nearly missed this chapter. Good update. Is Lynn just feeling out of place in the palace I wonder.
ElricofMelnibone chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Gotta say, just stumbled upon this website in the spring of last year. A Lot of nostalgia flooded back while reading your story and really like the way you've spun the story arc. Thought you'd stopped for good, and have to admit I'm looking forward to how it wraps up. Good Job!
cd1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Glad your back on this fic. I think you should have he-man/Adam have a talk with his parents. Afterall Helen is their granddaughter even if they cannot acknowledge it. More please.
Gravespawn chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Once again a great chapter. The part were she talk about getting him to go to another side of a mountain for berry look like something she would do. You capture her insecurity very well. keep up the good work.
General Maraxus chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Going by my own views I would say that a pregnancy is not something you should keep secret. But then again I am not female so I can't really comment.

Great chapter though, glad to see Tri-Klops still getting mentioned
Evelyn CMB chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
I had a feeling that was part of the problem! Tee-hee-ha-ha! I LOVE what you're doing with this story. Of course, I've always been a sucker for those romance stories where the two are forced together and then find love, so this is RIGHT up my alley. Kind of funny that Adam no longer has that king vs He-Man issue, but now Teela will one day have a queen vs. Sorceress issue... LOL! Great job! Hope you get to update soon!