Reviews for What, No Balloons?
Saissa chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was hilarious! I just hope that this never happens to me in real life!
MidwestDreamer chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I laughed until tears were running down my face... this is fantastic!
Smilessimile chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This story had me in riddle of laughter... but I feel ya!
JUNE ABERNATHY chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
TOO TOO TOO FUNNY! THIS STORY HAD ME LAUGHING SO HARD THAT MY STOMACH HURT AND I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES. IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU DID ONE WITH GIBBS HAVING TO PROVE THAT HE IS ALIVE. GOOD WORK.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was sooo funny! Poor Tony just can't catch à break lol
I will say i'm glad thé rumours of your death are false, i definitley couldn't go on without your awesome stories ;)
sandirn chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I abdolutely loved it! i have laughed so hard i have tears on my face. You were right on point with tony and gibbs. Please write more.
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I loved it, great job!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Jee! This is funny! :) Poor tony. Four arrests, that weren't even his fault. I like how Gibbs left him in the cell at the end. Thank you for writing!
Kensleigh Blye chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
hahahahahaha, being dead sounds like no fun (:
aligal528 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This story made me laugh, especially at the end!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Good heavens, that must've been awful! At least you're better now ;).

I love this story! It may be listed as a parody, but it sure felt like an early episode, thank you.
slinkyrabbit chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
O wow thanks , i couldn't stop laughing , this was to prefect
qqJuly chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I'm sorry for the reason cause you to write this stroy, but the story itself is really funny and enjoyable. I just couldn't help laughing every time Gibbs got the phone call claiming that Tony was in trouble again and again.I with you healthy and happy every day and thank you for writing this so fantastic story for reading.
chris chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
wow... that was hilarious. loved it
truevindication chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I am SO glad I found your stories! I love your writing style and your overall plot lines are hilarious. :)

&&Now off I go to read the rest of your fics!