Reviews for What, No Balloons?
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 2/12
HAHAHAHAHAHA - Fabulous scenarios.
abrant554 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
LOL...LOL. You certainly have a comedic vain in your body. This was incredibly funny. What a change from the Tony that keeps getting shot, tortured or beaten.

On the other note, sorry that you had experienced something so terrible, but happy you didn't stop writing. Love your work.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I've been LMAO, this fic is absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
Gibbsgirl1961 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Love, love this story! I'm in total denial Tony is gone. Haven't watched the last 4 episodes of this season because I don't want it to end. More Tony/Papa Gibbs stories, please! I also love Abby/Papa Gibbs stories! Thanks for the great read!
bjq chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
FUNNY
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Poor Tony! I was laughing the whole time:)
Saissa chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was hilarious! I just hope that this never happens to me in real life!
MidwestDreamer chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I laughed until tears were running down my face... this is fantastic!
Smilessimile chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This story had me in riddle of laughter... but I feel ya!
JUNE ABERNATHY chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
TOO TOO TOO FUNNY! THIS STORY HAD ME LAUGHING SO HARD THAT MY STOMACH HURT AND I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES. IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU DID ONE WITH GIBBS HAVING TO PROVE THAT HE IS ALIVE. GOOD WORK.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was sooo funny! Poor Tony just can't catch à break lol
I will say i'm glad thé rumours of your death are false, i definitley couldn't go on without your awesome stories ;)
sandirn chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I abdolutely loved it! i have laughed so hard i have tears on my face. You were right on point with tony and gibbs. Please write more.
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I loved it, great job!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Jee! This is funny! :) Poor tony. Four arrests, that weren't even his fault. I like how Gibbs left him in the cell at the end. Thank you for writing!
Kensleigh Blye chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
hahahahahaha, being dead sounds like no fun (: