Reviews for Sonic and Mario
kareem chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Awesome. I want to read it rest of read this 12am
Alyssa chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Dear Mario and Sonic,
Glad your fight is over I won't go to heaven I'll write you soon

Your Biggest Fan,
Alyssa Marie Semrdjian
Alyssa chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Dear Mario and Sonic,
I thought you 2 never get into fights not even 1 single time please stop the fight or I will go to heaven

Your Biggest Fan from Los Angeles,
Alyssa Marie Semerdjian
Slayer Rocker77 chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
Come on! You cannot leave us hangin like that. I hope you release your remake of this story soon. Because I want to find out what happens.
GammaTron chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
You're too cruel...you know that, right? I mean, making poor, sweet, kawaii, and huggable Cream fight Dixie is just too evil. So those Masters are Sony? Or were they created by Sony? Was teh twitching hand Crazy Hand or Master Hand? Seriously, I can't tell the two apart. And when is Sonic going to summon his Sonic Guitar? I can't stand it when he doesn't have his instrument while Sonia and Manic do! And I don't like it even more when they were beating up their own brother! (I mean as in Sonia and Manic beating up Sonic!) And Black Mage Magic can put curses on one, use the basic principle of Alchemy, Equivilant Exchange, but instead of turning things into rich metals, it turns things into weapons of mass pain and torture. And I agree with you on Writer's Block. I HATE THAT WRITER'S BLOCK! Keep on Writing or I shall eat you!
Denneylaw chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I say it's about TIME someone used the satam universe to cross over with mario. Do you know any OTHER similar crossovers like this, cause this is good so far, hope you get done with the remake soon, satam RULES, YEAH! PEACE!
eventyraren chapter 14 . 8/27/2006
A werry good story. i was wery long. but why have you now werked on this in tw0 years?. plise updait this story as fast as puible
Jlargent chapter 14 . 1/25/2006
Hey what's the deal about your medabots crossover we want to see more chapters. Oh one more thing there's going to be a new season of digimon coming. So as always Hoody Hoo!
Marco chapter 14 . 1/18/2006
Black Mage can just do attack spells for massive damage. White Mage cannot summon, that's the Summoner's job. White Mage heals and enhances their members.

Anyways, your story is looking good. The recent fight with the hands got me more interested. Keep up the good work.
NUTCASE71733 chapter 14 . 1/17/2006
I've been a big fan of both the Mario and Sonic series since I was four years old, and this fanfic is real entertaining as well as a bit disturbing, especially after what Dixie Kong did to Cream (I became a Cream and Cheese fan as soon as I played Sonic Advance 2, so seeing Cream in such bad shape sorta tugged the old heart strings a bit). I like how you incorporated so many elements from every viewpoint of both series from the robots from the SonicX anime, as well as fan favorites like Scratch and Grounder. I've always loved the Mario Rap from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show that you used in one of the early on chapters. I like how you also used refrences from the old DK Country TV show. Since I haven't seen all the episodes, I had no idea that Krusha was smart at one point (There's something that'll haunt me for the rest of my life). I was sorta expecting the infamous Captain Scurvy and his two shipmates Cutlass and Green Kroc as well. This is great, keep up the good work!
KingdomKey23 chapter 14 . 5/9/2005
Well it's an honor to get a review from such a amazing author with such a story. I've never seen anything this good! However there is a few things I would like to clear up with you. I'm well aware of the Kingdom Hearts enemy thing but here's what happened. When I first made this fic I was deciding between Bowser and the others. Ganon would have been good to use considering he is very smart compared to Bowser but The Legend of Zelda series is a world that would have come to mind like Aladdin did (Since it was one of the most popular) I added 2 2 together and realized that the scenario for the Kingdom Hearts version of Aladdin is so close to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time that I had to use that world. So scarp Ganon. Next Mewtwo was a thought but since he is one of the most strongest Pokemon he needed a role from his world so I gave him the spot of Ice Tiatan. Plus Maleficent’s world was destroyed but Mewtwo’s wasn’t and in my parody The Mushroom World is destroyed. Mother Brain would have been good too but I realized I wanted to make this different from any other KH Parody. I’m well aware of Kingdom Hearts II with Pete. Trust me for a guy who has dreams about the game I pretty much know my knowledge and to make a parody of something you need to know everything about it which I do. I too was worried Bowser wouldn’t work but then I remembered that Mario had a second rival. Wario! With little brain power he could fill Pete’s shoes, although I agree that Bowser wouldn’t be smart enough but he does have the Star Rod and the assistance of Kamek and Kammy Koop. Plus, rumor has it that Maleficent might return in the sequel so if I were to use Bowser as Pete who would I use then? And as for Yu-Gi-Oh I should have said Alternate Universe for the Mario/duel disk thing to make it more sense but some stories do have them doing it out of the blue and yes some of the friends Yugi and Mario meet will become cards except for the following. Koops and Vivan and as for Joey you’ll see. So that’s the bare facts and I just wanted to let you know that this is what I decided to do. Still great story and hope to hear from you soon.
Cybertoy00 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
First off- WHY DON'T YOU UPDATE ALREADY! ARGH!

okay, got that out of my system. I was reading an old Nintendo Adventure book when I found something very interest, something that may have an effect on the story. Here it is:

'Mix 1 large cup of eye of Thwomp,

With 2 teaspoons of tail of Chomp.

Add 6 hairs from Grand Goomba legs,

Season with Ptooey and Spiny Eggs.

Sprinkle with powdered Dry Bones toes,

Add Firesnake scales until it glows.

Simmer in a pool of red hot rocks,

Add just 1 of Boom-Boom's socks.

Too many socks and turtles will doze,

Until the fragrance leaves their nose.

Add 7 wands and you are done.

Now the 7 will act as 1.'

Now, this occured to me. If this recipe for disaster can make a magic wand as strong as seven wands, what happens if you use emeralds instead of wands? would that creat...a super CHAOS EMERALD? Ooh, that makes me shiver! I suggest you use it.
Kite Lanford chapter 14 . 2/28/2005
Also, Red Mages are basicly a combonation of White and Black Mages, they can carry Swords in addition to the Mage equipment but not Knight Swords nor Katanas or that matter.
FatBob chapter 14 . 2/23/2005
Well, White Mages are the masters of the healing arts:(Cure, status removal spells, Anti demon/holy type spells, etc) and Black Mages are the masters of pure destructive power, they can do massive damage using the elements and some magic that is beyond such things(Meteor, Flare, Ultima). Both can do some limited summoning, but for real summoning, see a Summoner. Their magic power is a bit weaker than a BLM, but their summons have a lot more damage potential. Glad to see you're still writing, by the way. Later.
SoulofGold chapter 14 . 1/26/2005
O_O; WHAT THE HECK? I DO NOT GET THIS! WHY ON EARTH DID YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE...

Kira: (oc) *slaps a hand over her mouth* Shut it!

Mpf!

Kira: *coughs* What she meant to say in a NICE way *glares at her* is why did you chosse Archie? (Hey, don't get me wrong, I like it.)

*gets mouth free* SALLY IS EVIL!

Kira: O_o; um...

SHE IS! I HATE HER! SHE'S ANOYING!

Kira: And you aren't?