Reviews for One Woman May Be The Difference
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 19 . 5/28/2012
Very sweet ending to the story, I really enjoyed this as it was a great read with many twists and turns, I hope you'll write more fanfiction :)
WarpedMinded chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
This was a great ending chapter for this story. I had enjoyed the ride. Xena/Gabrielle forever. XD
ivo1617 chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
Xena fighting for Caesar the emperor still sounds a little strange. Though, of course, Caesar makes a good emperor and Brutus makes a great stick man. On second thought, have you considered Hercules and Iolaus for those two parts. True, Herc might not want to be a king, but all the people love him and Iolaus was by his side most of the time.

Should Callisto or Aphrodite be calling anyone blonde?

What was up with the paragraph that consisted of only symbols? Was Xena using bad words in front of a lady? (And of course Gabby wasn't the one using foul language because she is a model citizen.)

Where did Ares come from? (I can't remember if he's appeared earlier in the story.)

The idea of three Joxers running around is still hilarious. The three stooges got nothing on them.

Xena is quite the romantic - she had ulterior motives for not outing Gabby and helping her with her training so much. Plus if she remembered Gabby, then we can't give her credit for seeing though Gabby's disguise.
imagine-tht chapter 18 . 4/30/2012
Nice story! Liking the aphrodite helper :) Please finish this :)
ShadowCub chapter 18 . 12/23/2011
Sweet just found this fic, Xena and Gabrielle and none of that Dahok crap.
ivo1617 chapter 18 . 12/15/2011
Poor Gabby, she can be so innocent at times. Callisto almost killed her. Though I have to admit that I got all emotional when sweet, little Gabrielle saved big, bad Xena by blocking Callisto's sword.

The chapter ended at an interesting point in the story. Gabrielle seems to be doing well in the village, but we don't know what's going on with Xena.
ivo1617 chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Perdicus might become an officer one day if Xena is putting him in charge of things. Also it's quite brave of Lila to be staying behind.

Where did the cannons come from?
ivo1617 chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
A lot of emotion in this chapter. Xena finally starts to throw her weight around and she is a lot like the Xena on the show here.

I am a little surprised at Brutus' arrogance though. How does this guy make it through the day without someone taking his lunch money?

I hate to be the one guy who asks this question, but what if Xena had kept Gabrielle around because she had an eye for her rather than for her fighting skills?
ivo1617 chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Hey I check this website for updates every day too.

Xena knows all! She even knows that Gabrielle is from the next village.

Is it appropriate to refer to Xena as the warrior princess in this story? She has not spent any time as a warlord here.
ivo1617 chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
Very detailed description of what Callisto has done. And Gabby is being Gabby by trying to comfort Xena in this difficult time.

Horace is in danger indeed. I would not put killing cats past Callisto.
ivo1617 chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Interesting take on Xena's past. Perdicus is proving to be quite useful.
ivo1617 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
So far you might be the only author I have seen who has actually apologized for not updating.

I forgot to mention the moment in the last chapter when Xena said that someone had given her a chance. Are you referring to her run in with Hercules?

I have also been forgetting to complement you on making things different from the Mulan movie. The big scenes are still the same, but now it feels like that all of the details are coming from you and the story has gotten better. The last couple of chapters have been very funny.

Brutus is simply the perfect stick man. However, we can't laugh at him too much. If Xena were the emperor, then Gabby would have to be the stick man. (And vice versa lol.)

Funny scene between Brutus and Aphrodite. Mushu had an easier time giving fake orders lol.
ivo1617 chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
I never thought much of the scene in the water during the Mulan movie, but when the triplets showed up I started laughing. Three Joxers in the water near Gabrielle is funny.

Now that Gabrielle has been discovered, I am actually doubting whether or not Xena knew from the get go. With some of the events towards the end of the chapter, maybe Xena snuck a look as well. Xena was not the only beautiful woman on the show. Maybe she has known that Gabrielle was not a man only for a couple of minutes. Either way things seem to be getting serious between Xena and Gabby. Even a cold bath is not helping.
ivo1617 chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
Funny section with the cat.

This was a big surprise. I did not think that Xena would make training fun, for anyone. I presumed that she would have everyone doing push ups all day long or something drastic like that. She might be on to Gabby as well since she says her name differently and has noticed that she can take a hit below the belt. Oh well, for all I know this is how Xena trained Gabrielle on the show. They only showed a few scenes where Xena was teaching Gabrielle something.

Wow, an even bigger surprise. I never thought that Joxer would have been mean to Gabrielle. Xena almost being hit by a come backer had me laughing though.

Interesting take on the scene where Gabrielle is being sent home. Xena is a much nicer captain than I anticipated. She is even offering extra training, which once again makes me wonder if she knows Gabby's secret. I am presuming Joxer will join her in the extra training group?
ivo1617 chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
This is one of the parts I have been wondering about. Is Xena going to sing during the training? She does have a beautiful singing voice.

Perdicus has been very useful so far. He seems like a real gentleman.

I am still trying to figure Joxer out. Is he supposed to be a bully?