Reviews for Remembrall
paz chapter 1 . 10/11
uzumaki rakku chapter 1 . 9/19
The incantation is Prior Incantato. Priori Incantatem is the phenomenon that occurs when brother wands are used against one another.
OMG WHY? This is epic and amazing!
Pia chapter 1 . 7/17
I'm still overwhelmed
Pia chapter 1 . 7/15
I got goosebumps :(
CharlieIsAGod chapter 1 . 7/11
This was a very interesting tale, unlike any other I've ever read. I love how you divided the chapter into sections, explaining different point of views. It really made the whole story flow eloquently. Awesome job!

heggyy chapter 1 . 5/22
Love it :)
ShadowPaws2002 chapter 1 . 3/16
aaw. poor harry );
stacyw66 chapter 1 . 2/13
I really want Harry to get revenge for this. Is there a happy ending?
Goldenseal chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
The end just really hit me, very well written. Dumbledores POV was tragically beautiful. I love your writing style
QueenLight20007 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Oooooh I love it! Love how you've ended it :)
sunlitveins chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Oh my god. Please fix the genre this is currently under. It is not angst. It's horror. Well written, bizarrely mesmeric horror. Otherwise, good job!
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This makes me want to cry. Also, I want more of this story. I love the idea and it was well written and it's just the kind of story that leaves you ready for more.
1hotpepper chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Oh my god. I'm actually crying, I gasped so loudly at the end. I didn't understand until the last part and when I did my whole world crashed down on me and it was horriblely amazing. This is such a fantastic story and you wrote it fantastically.
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
so sad, but well written