Reviews for Remembrall
moonshine chapter 1 . 3/17
I can't tell you how much the last few paragraphs resonated within me. Especially the "Memory spell is not an Unforgivable but it should be. Albus thinks it really should be." This is an amazing oneshot, and it's very emotional for something so short. Thanks for giving me a new perspective on the "Obliviate" and for giving me inspiration.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 2/26
I like it!
The Miss America chapter 1 . 1/6
This is so sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is so sad. Sometimes I feel bad for Albus, because he justifys everything with 'The Greater Good'.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This... is so sad and creepy. But you know what else? It's probably canon.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
wow. i love that ending there...very dark, but it worked! great job! :)
Sociopathic-Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Holy cow. Hooooly cow. This is super well written and it ties together perfectly.
ILoveBeingABookworm chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Awesome! Just WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Wow, wow, wow, wow!
That was really powerful and really sweet, in a way. I completely loved this!
MusicPlayingInTheNight chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I have read many stories with a Dumbledore who was mostly interested in the greater good. I never found them believable, seeing as Dumbledore did care for Harry, and you can clearly see that in the books. This, however, was brilliant. I can completely see Dumbledore doing something like that. The best part was that you did capture the fact that he really does care for Harry. This is by far one of my favorite fanfictions.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Beautiful! A master piece! I loved it!
Mickey Grace chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Holy fuck. That was actually really good, and horribly believable.
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh... God. I shouldn't be reading this. I should be sticking to all canon and, and, and -

Ah, to hell with it. You've turned Albus into a manipulative bastard, and even worse, it's so believable. TOO believable. I don't even know if that's a good thing! Damn. Just... damn. You're too good.
nota1trickpony chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
don't mean to sound dramatic but DUN-DUN-DUUUUNNNNN! lol anyway what is he forgetting is it the abuse or something else?
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh I've been looking for something like this for a while and dang. Just dang.

This was so good and I never imagined Dumbledore like that. Brilliant work.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »