Reviews for The Alternate Ending
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
This is even happier than what we're given! And the part where Percy became a son of Annabeth and Malcolm! I just wished it was someone that wasn't an Athena kid because in the Lost Hero, they explain to Leo that he can marry or be with anyone at camp as long as they aren't from the same cabin.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
Oh... My... That... Was... The... Best... Ending... Ever!
Hey, the part of Percy actually being Annabeth's son is sooooo cool! And it made me smile that they were back together, just very different and in a slight change in relationship(instead of boyfriend to girlfriend, it's mom to son).
-Your Friend, Anonymous(sorry, but I'm just a guest)
PS-Please right more wonderful endings like this please! :D
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Wow... That was breathe taking and beautiful. I like that ending just as much as Rick Riordan's version(the original). Hope you enjoyed and are pleased with my review. I know how much you writers require feedback to better and improve your stories and anything you end up writing next. Keep that love of reading and your passion of books going!

-Your Friend
Anonymous
aerlith chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
No offence, but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Annabeth with Malcolm? Just noooooooooooo.
MossiStone chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Really interesting, i love it
Rachel E Dare chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
HOLY SHEEP FLEECE! HOW DID BLACK HAIR AND GREEN EYES COME FROM TWO BLONDS WITH GRAY EYES! And isn't malcom like her step brother?
Epic.Hermits.United chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
OMFG Percy CANNOT Die D:

but awesome.

Im addicted :P
Sneaky ninja 05 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
it was a good story
riptide2010 chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
i liked the fic it was an interesting idea i love the whole percy reborn into annabeths kid idea but... malcolm is a son of athena their half siblings thats really...weird for them to be married anyways i liked that percy dreamt of his past life
Emily Ebriection chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
K, this is really great, but once they mentioned that it would be gross for Annabeth to date another child of Athena. It would baisically be incest.
Mystical Pen chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
this was...WOW! at first, i thought it would be sad 'cause he died. but i don't know... it felt like it was the right ending. i know it's weird but while i was reading it, i just felt like i was the one feeling the sadness of the characters. especially percy. the way he stared at his hands and saw that they were transluscent and he was dead. the feeling of your memories being taken away from you. it's weird! and it's sad! but it's GREAT! great job! :))
kookookarli chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
this was really good! I love how you have the epilougue and the side stories, I also love the whole twist with him being reborn as Annabeth's son
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
That was pretty good, but I felt as if it were lacking something the entire time. I dunno. Thanks for the story, keep writing.

Xx-Fax to the Max-xX
StarofCalamity chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
This was amazing

Please could you do like a mini sequel

Where Luke-Perceus realises that he was once Percy Jackson; which would be cool

Your a talented writer :)