Reviews for The Fifth Element: On Tour
Love the ending XD.
AnimeGirl chapter 60 . 6/27
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED
Ijustloveanimex chapter 30 . 4/19
I just love "Pop Rocks" even though I 've never heard it - what fanfic does to humans :p
Ijustloveanimex chapter 14 . 4/19
Hinata is there like: boys bow and kiss the hand of the girl blablabla and itachi is like: okay got it :p
Ijustloveanimex chapter 1 . 4/18
60 CHAPTER MY DEAR LADY/GENTLEMAN U MADE HEAVEN POSSIBLE. ME AND EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING WHO IS SMART ENOUGH TO READ NARUTO FANFIC AND READS THIS STORY THANKS YOU WITH THEIR WHOLE HEARTS! :D
Aika chapter 60 . 10/24/2015
Can you pls make a special chapter about their weddings, like all of them are getting married in the same day or something. Pls
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 19 . 1/21/2015
I find it endlessly entertaining that Tennie is one of the only 2 goddesses that Zeus hasn't gotten it on with at some point. The other is persephone, because she was protected by demeter until hades grabbed her and claimed her as his own, and hades is a possesive guy, just saying.

That just amused me though, neji has no chance with tennie if this was a seperate fanfic scenario, because artemis is the eternal maiden.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/28/2014
Hahaahhaahhaah do the wedding:-)
Ace chapter 40 . 7/24/2014
Oi if you arnt taken marry me will yah? .
marie chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
great chapter and it makes you understand how many restictions there are in todays society. and how it takes only one person to make a change. the song rise, well, it made me think of another song with the same name by skillet. it is a great song; i know its probably not what you imanged with your interpretation, but when the band started rise it just made me think of the skillet song. just wanted to let you know that i loved the chapter and that i'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Cherry-And-Lily-In-The-Tardis chapter 52 . 5/2/2013
Sasori is a *says words that a thirteen-year old girl shouldn't say* That is so mean - I WILL KILL HIM FOR THAT! I thought he was cool... The twins are back! *yay!*
So Pein's back, huh... Give him what's coming for him! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *continues for another five days* Mua...ha...ha... I'm dead... Anyways, THE WORLD SHALL BE RID OF BLACK DEATH FOREVER!
You: O.o
Me: Yeah, I'm crazy... sue me!
Hopefully the police catch Pein and his band of *says more words that a thirteen-year old girl shouldn't say*
You: Are you done yet?
Me: *continues saying words that a thirteen-year old girl shouldn't say*
You: *cue facepalm* *sighs*
So yeah... I had absolutely no idea that Konan would become good? How did you come up with the idea for that? That gave a slight twist.
Great story and outline and good job!
Cherry-And-Lily-In-The-Tardis chapter 51 . 5/2/2013
OMG DON"T STOOOPPP! DX THIS IS A GREAT STORY
anon chapter 60 . 4/4/2013
It was really good :)
cant log in chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
I appear to be a strong cofident person who is somewhat klutzy (read very klutzy) and I make friends only with those who don't obsess with boys and have a good sense of humor. On the inside I'm jealos of those who c ant hate anybody and I want to win at everything. I'm also violent and I can't control my impulses
Princessoftheshadowsofdestin y
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love pendragon! the last one is my ultimate favorite!
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »