Reviews for Twilight Alternate Scene: Death In Biology
Bipolarfaerie chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRREEEEEE! Pretty please?
HP-TMI-TS chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
can u do it in bella and alices pov too? and mabe a victim?
Siljaros1994 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Plez more! :)
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
thats so sweet is there a sequel
OhBoyYourMine chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Write More! Please! Turn it into a full Story!

Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
twilight-jemmett chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
YES u should make this a seris i lov this its so nice and cool so plz do more
Nate's Mum chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I like it! You should extend it into a longer story!
DHaleTyHoeclin'sGirl4EVER chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
hey I really like this story! its kinda sad when Edward kills everyone (except Bella) like he thought about in Midnight Sun,though. but its part of the story! if you wanted to, I think you should continue it! I'd love to read more of it!
Infinite-Are-We chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I think you should continue writing this story. It is awesome!
feliciaTwilight chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Gimme more! Awesome! You are awesome, keep writing 3 PLS, make this to a story
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i think this should be turned into a story.. not just a one shot... but i also think u should add much more detail. make sure its not really ooc but this probably will be a little bit so i understand... b4 i read it thought edward was going to turn her into a vampire instead of killing her. sorry, just my train of thought. i love the stories where edward turns her into a vampire at the beginning of twilight.
mamabear chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
love it write more
shannoninn369 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I definately think you should make this a series!
EmpressHimiko chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
CanYouTurnMyBlackRosesRed chapter 1 . 11/10/2010

You have to make this a full on story! You're are a great writer and i think you should continue.

congrats