Reviews for Tales of the Battle
CedarBones chapter 23 . 8/9
Narcissa. Black. Malfoy. What a piece of work, but I loved her here.
CedarBones chapter 6 . 8/8
I adore your portrayal of Susan. She is one of my favorite little-known characters. In fact, I have a fascination with the Bones family that you are bringing to life. Thank you!
dew17 chapter 25 . 6/18
These tales are fabulous. I really, really, love this last chapter with your perspective of Irma Pince. And you didn't do half bad with your new character Al Webb in chapter 24. Great job!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 4/22
I liked this chapter when I first read it (I'd never thought about the Scottish law offices or even Scottish wizards before), but it's so much more impactful after reading most of your other stuff and feeling like I know the characters.
Teneombre chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
I don't like all of this tales, because some of them are about some "evil" people like Luna said. But some are just beautifull (sadness beautifull but...). Paperwork is one of them.
By the way, thanks for this stories :)

catly

Ten
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
You are an excellent writer, Neil. I love how all of your stories have a simple basis and build off of it. I have read every single one and have yet to be disappointed. I look forward to you finishing your current stories and filling in the gaps with new ones. I am especially curious about Susan. Mostly, I am glad you have never given up, after all these years (so we don't have to flog you with a wet noodle). We'll never give up on you either, and we'll never give up on Harry Potter.
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
"But if Colin had lived we would be seeing a very different Harry."That line makes me cry every time I read this.
BeckNiece chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
This is my second or third time to read Tales of the Battle and so many of them have so much sadness in them. But I can't help but laugh at this one, as there is a Weasley wherever he goes! :-) Gotta love the Weasleys.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
Awwww. I just want to cry.

ngayonatkaianman
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Excellent
ngayonatkailanman
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I do not know if you are keeping an eye on your reviews count. I hope you are so you will note new fans or old ones like me reading stories you have written with such finesse and creativity.
ngayonatkailanman
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2015
I am reading tales at random. Index is most creative. But, I actually think your rant is superb. LOL.

Keep writing Neil. I am an avid fan
Dahilsaiyo, Ngayonatkailanman, Mimosa
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
I loved your last chapter and was tempted to review but I have to review now! I always felt slight sympathy for Goyle, but now I WANT TO... I HATE HIM, HOW COULD HE KILL COLIN LIKE THAT?!
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
Wow... does he relate everything to Quidditch?
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
I love when you write Luna! Her comments are so... Lunary... :)