Reviews for Tales of the Battle
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 15 . 3/1
I loved your last chapter and was tempted to review but I have to review now! I always felt slight sympathy for Goyle, but now I WANT TO... I HATE HIM, HOW COULD HE KILL COLIN LIKE THAT?!
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 10 . 3/1
Wow... does he relate everything to Quidditch?
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 3 . 3/1
I love when you write Luna! Her comments are so... Lunary... :)
beckrow chapter 20 . 2/20
The language of this story is beautiful, especially the descriptions of the centaur and his bow and arrows.

Thank you for sharing your gift.
beckrow chapter 5 . 2/20
Great chapter - love the fact that there is again a Potter/Weasley/Longbottom team.

Thank you for your stories - Thank you for sharing them.
Becky chapter 25 . 1/23
In just a short period of time, I have read a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction and I believe yours is the best. I have yet to read all of yours, but have ready Grave Days and Fred and George's Busy days and now all 25 chapters of this. I thought this was great. I really like that your stories are cannon and there to fill in the blanks. Thank you so much.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 14 . 1/17
This was a very interesting chapter, haha.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 10 . 1/17
This is beautiful. Seriously, I've been reading through your HP fics, and damned if you don't write some of the best Harry Potter fics I've ever read.
Gundum M chapter 25 . 1/7
Well written, good stories, but depressing as all get out.
Hamilton chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
Great collection!
Kizzia chapter 25 . 8/15/2014
This was a wonderful set of stories. I'm so sorry about HPFF and how they treated you, it was unfair and unjust. I'm so glad I've found you on here, as your stories are wonderful, as is your style of writing. I'm off to read some more of them now!
Just William chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
We stick together, you know that. I had to go and fetch Colin, because can't Apparate.
Missing the word "he" from this sentence.
I hope you don't think I am being picky :)
kitana415 chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
I began reading your stories on a different site, but decided to follow you here as SIYE's rule exclude some of your work (including this one). Boy, am I glad I did. I especially enjoyed Buckbeak's revenge :)
Time's Quill chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
This is really, really good- it's definitely Headcanon for me now. I love how you write each chapter and really paid attention to that particular character's voice, and I really liked how everything tied together. Even the structure of the story itself; beginning and ending with two co-workers was a great move. Very well done! :)
Caeryn Lae chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Thank you for all these great stories, it was a joy to read them. My favourite was your characterisation of Narcissa Malfoy, truly stunning.