Reviews for Tales of the Battle
Had to come back and read this chapter because of you know why. So sad.
aridnie chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
Another terrific read :)
I will reply to your review reply a tad later!
Again, CC's impact is quite heart-wrenching.
Celia003 chapter 25 . 11/4/2016
wouaou. i started to read what i think is your amazing universe. I usually am speechless when I finish a story of yours and then I would to talk about it to everyone ! I am not sure I ever imagined someone that could create his own universe and share it simply with everyone. I would like to find a way to get you discovered by all HP fan. It really is your universe because we don't know what happened to those caracters but you have succeeded to get it all. The stories are written so well that it is not just easy to read, it is a real pleasure. Thank you to have us move back to a richer universe with plausible and realistic events. (and when I read that you wrote the plot of 22 of those stories in just a monthes I am in awe.
JacquiWrites chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
I'm getting through a lot of them today! Another brilliant story. I absolutely adore how you use the characters- you really seem to understand them. I laughed a couple of times, smiled a few more times, and cried a bucketful.
CedarBones chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
Narcissa. Black. Malfoy. What a piece of work, but I loved her here.
CedarBones chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
I adore your portrayal of Susan. She is one of my favorite little-known characters. In fact, I have a fascination with the Bones family that you are bringing to life. Thank you!
dew17 chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
These tales are fabulous. I really, really, love this last chapter with your perspective of Irma Pince. And you didn't do half bad with your new character Al Webb in chapter 24. Great job!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 4/22/2016
I liked this chapter when I first read it (I'd never thought about the Scottish law offices or even Scottish wizards before), but it's so much more impactful after reading most of your other stuff and feeling like I know the characters.
Teneombre chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
I don't like all of this tales, because some of them are about some "evil" people like Luna said. But some are just beautifull (sadness beautifull but...). Paperwork is one of them.
By the way, thanks for this stories :)

catly

Ten
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
You are an excellent writer, Neil. I love how all of your stories have a simple basis and build off of it. I have read every single one and have yet to be disappointed. I look forward to you finishing your current stories and filling in the gaps with new ones. I am especially curious about Susan. Mostly, I am glad you have never given up, after all these years (so we don't have to flog you with a wet noodle). We'll never give up on you either, and we'll never give up on Harry Potter.
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
"But if Colin had lived we would be seeing a very different Harry."That line makes me cry every time I read this.
BeckNiece chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
This is my second or third time to read Tales of the Battle and so many of them have so much sadness in them. But I can't help but laugh at this one, as there is a Weasley wherever he goes! :-) Gotta love the Weasleys.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
Awwww. I just want to cry.

ngayonatkaianman
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Excellent
ngayonatkailanman
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I do not know if you are keeping an eye on your reviews count. I hope you are so you will note new fans or old ones like me reading stories you have written with such finesse and creativity.
ngayonatkailanman