Reviews for Tales of the Battle
Trumpet Lover chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
Awwwwww :)

Great insight, absolutely loved the ending.
sbmcneil chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
Another great snapshot into an ordinary life.
sbmcneil chapter 23 . 3/5/2011
Great chapter! I love the Malfoys as villains. Narcissa is a consummate Slytherin, moreso than either her husband or son.
sbmcneil chapter 22 . 3/5/2011
They just don't give up do they? Great look at the other side of the battle.
LolaJacob chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
Great chapter! Only thing is . . .could you update just a little tiny bit faster? I literally check this thing four times a day for your updates! You are a wonderful writer, so empathetic with all your characters . .please keep it up!
FriendofMolly chapter 24 . 3/5/2011

Again you have a surprise for us. Another part of the whole we don't think about. It could be that JKR never showed us this part of the Magical world. Of course there would be investigations and indentifications. There were many others who showed up at the Battle. You also gave us a glimpse at what happen outside of what we knew. Excellent chapter. Thank You.

Cheri0427 chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
You write so well,this chapter brought a tear to my eye. I could really feel Al's pain. I hope he reconnects with his daughter and has a brighter future.
alljuststories chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i love it, it's so well written
lyaser53 chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
You truly do have the ability to nail the people right on the head.
rebecka chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
Narcissa really is a true slytherin, isn't she?

Great chapter that lets you know Narcissa's thoughts and why she did as she did in the forest.

Thank you!
Laurel Tree chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
I can honestly say I got a shiver up my spine as I read the last words: "patient, cautious and clever" I can see Narcissa almost hissing the words to her son...trying to make him understand his very survival depends on what happens in the next minutes. Because Cissy will make sure the Malfoys survive...
Cheri0427 chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Great Chapter, poor Augusta having to live with the shame and guilt for so many years when of course Neville (and anyone) would forgive her for being human after all she suffered. I also liked that you gave Neville and Hannah children because most writers don't. I also like the foreshadowing about Hugo's and Albus'future, the moment you mentioned her Weasley boyfriend I wondered which Weasley, Hugo Weasley was a pleasent surprise.
FlittingGemini chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
Really cool chapter on the Malfoy perception of how their lives would be now. Also the relfection of the suffering they had at the hands of Riddle.

I like how resilient and wise Narcissa is in this chapter and how the good part of being a Slytherin comes out.

Bravo! This might be one of my fave chapters!
wheresthewolf chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
I like this chapter! It shows how Narcissa is now the head of the family and how she has taken charge. Good job!
Lilyp chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
Oh, this is mind-blowingly excellent. We must watch Narcisa carefully, mustn't we?
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »