Reviews for Tales of the Battle
Mark chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
As always truly excellent. And the close with "Index" is a very nice touch. I look forward to new chapeters in your "storyverse" whenever they appear.
bon chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
I don't remember if I have ever reviewed or not but I wanted to tell you when I found your stories I have made it a point to read all of them. I have enjoyed everyone. I like how they all interconnect with each other and how they have progressed. This one was especially rewarding to read because most of the points of views were from the supporting cast and some of your creation. Please keep up the good work and update when you can.
FriendofMolly chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
Neil/North,

My friend, your rant is justified. I think I discovered you at the "other" site, but have followed you here as it's just sooo much easier. It's easier to have alerts sent to your inbox, it's certainly easier to contact the authors and have them contact you back. All in all their loss is our gain. I have mixed feelings about the end of this one. It was good to read just what each person did and how they dealt with it. But as you know I love your other stories, and now that this is finished you'll have more time for them. I thank you for this one, as it was truly a needed story to be told. I hope to hear from you soon.

FoM
FlittingGemini chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
First off thank you so much for your mentioning of me in the AN! What an honor! Secondly I really liked how Irma was so... distant from the casualties. That was a new perspective for these kinds of fics and I thought it was really neat. You did all kinds of breakthroughs about the battle in this story, describing the deaths of minor characters rather than just mentioning them as an addition to the tragedy (which still works in other fics, I''m just saying yours is original), the battle itself- it's just awesome.

Lastly I /really/ liked your comparison of Dolores Umbridge to HPFF administrator, or whatever the hell that totalitarian was.

Congratulations on finishing this fine fiction! I really enjoyed it and I'm going to miss it for sure!
wheresthewolf chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
I am very sad this story is over I actually really really liked this one an all the others you have.
Enchanted chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
I had to break out my musty dictionary for this chapter, but it was just so appropriate and true to what we imagine the musings of Madame Pince would be. You've done such a wonderful job with this story and find that I am, surprisingly so, enjoying it very much. Thanks for sharing it with us.
kels chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
I cannot tell you how sad it makes me that this is the last chapter.
IW90 chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
I can't believe this is actually over! It is a very good story, and you really are an amazing author :) Thanks for writing good stories for me to read, haha! :D
Cheri0427 chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It was especially nice to see the battle from characters (like the school librarian) who we met in the novels but know so little about. I also liked the way you weaved story threads together (like the one about the Diagon Alley Bailiff and his girlfriend who was Umbridge's secretary). Great work, and don't forget to tag it as "complete"
Lillith Aurora chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
I absolutely loved this fanficion.
Trumpet Lover chapter 25 . 3/31/2011
Awesome story! I have loved every chapter, though I think my favorite was Buckbeak's. I look forward to the next chapter of your next story... Thank you! :)
iopgod chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
super stuff! Thank you.
Hedin chapter 20 . 3/23/2011
You were so accurate with interweaving your story with books, and suddenly so glaring mistake:

"... Harry saw great winged creatures soaring the heads of Voldemort’s giants, thestrals and Buckbeak the hippogriff scratching at their eyes while Grawp punched and pummeled them ..."

"... Harry saw ... Walden Macnair thrown across the room by Hagrid, hit the stone wall opposite, and slide unconscious to the ground. ..."

Both citations from Ch. 36 "The Flaw in the Plan" HP and the Deathly Hallows.
A Wanderer in the Snow chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Great one, you got right in the mind of hippogriff; the noble, unforgiving creature. Intelligent, yet they don't talk, absolutely amazing, haven't seen anything like that before on here!
alljuststories chapter 24 . 3/7/2011
i love this. update soon!
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »