Reviews for Tales of the Battle
rebecka chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
Narcissa really is a true slytherin, isn't she?

Great chapter that lets you know Narcissa's thoughts and why she did as she did in the forest.

Thank you!
Laurel Tree chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
I can honestly say I got a shiver up my spine as I read the last words: "patient, cautious and clever" I can see Narcissa almost hissing the words to her son...trying to make him understand his very survival depends on what happens in the next minutes. Because Cissy will make sure the Malfoys survive...
Cheri0427 chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Great Chapter, poor Augusta having to live with the shame and guilt for so many years when of course Neville (and anyone) would forgive her for being human after all she suffered. I also liked that you gave Neville and Hannah children because most writers don't. I also like the foreshadowing about Hugo's and Albus'future, the moment you mentioned her Weasley boyfriend I wondered which Weasley, Hugo Weasley was a pleasent surprise.
FlittingGemini chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
Really cool chapter on the Malfoy perception of how their lives would be now. Also the relfection of the suffering they had at the hands of Riddle.

I like how resilient and wise Narcissa is in this chapter and how the good part of being a Slytherin comes out.

Bravo! This might be one of my fave chapters!
wheresthewolf chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
I like this chapter! It shows how Narcissa is now the head of the family and how she has taken charge. Good job!
Lilyp chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
Oh, this is mind-blowingly excellent. We must watch Narcisa carefully, mustn't we?
PrincessShittyKnees chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
Great chapter!
heyitscatherine chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
I absolutely love it! I love how the chapters all tie into one another somehow, I think it's very clever. You are an excellent writer, I look forward to reading more...story's added to my favorites!
Shadow82ABN chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
This is exactly how I would have expected the Malfoy's to act upon the defeat of moldy. You have written this excellently because I also believe it would be Narcissa, not Lucius, who would come up with their plan of attack from that point. Draco is too immature and too impatient to sit and think through their current situation. I also know that, even though they will weasel their way out of serious jail time (except maybe Lucius) they will NOT have changed their tune. Draco in later years maybe, and Scorpious down the line. Never Lucius or Cissy. Too Slytherin and too ingrained in their beliefs of blood purity. Again, excellently written chapter.
Lillith Aurora chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
I absolutely love this! Wonderful, inspiring, and different. I hope there is more of this fic to come!
Cheri0427 chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
Great Chapter, the Slytherins are so slytherin-y. And the Malfoys are truely different form you and me (or so I hope). Still a part of me admires their ruthless cunning.
cacata chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
Excellent!
EnchantedGurls chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
I hope Andromeda slams the door in Narcissa's face. I can't deny that her plan is clever and will probably work. But I sure hope it doesn't! Those damn sneaks! lol. Nice job with this!
fmlyhntr chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
An interesting portrayal of Narcissa. She really lives up to her name. I liked your characterization of her; it makes real sense that she would be the new power of the family.
Feff chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
Very nice. This the way I picture the post war Malfoys.

Best Wishes,