Reviews for Tales of the Battle
FlittingGemini chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
Splendid chapter! Once again you give a flat character in the books a chance to shine, not to mention giving Luna the chance to shine as well. The whole character set of the Harry Potter books are amazing but I really think that Luna is my absolute favorite. maybe cause she's a loner like me and yet she's so gutsy and clever, things that I wish I had more of. Great Job!
FriendofMolly chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
North,

It's amazing how you have captured the feeling of this part of the Battle. Of course you have the knack of creating much like JKR did, a world very much seeable for your readers. The life changing decisions, the feelings of right and wrong. It was magnificent! Thank you, once again.

Happy Holidays,

FoM
FlittingGemini chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
So the pain from a double Crucio was so intense that the sound of the curse makes him freak out? That is a very possible situation, I'm just trying to figure it out. Clever writing! Well Done!
FriendofMolly chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
North,

The cruelty we never saw. You bring it to us, not for torture, not for grief, but for memory. To the unsung Heroes of the Battle. May God heal them andbless them And may you always tell their story.

Thanks,

FoM
FlittingGemini chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
That bastard! This was very creative as well. This is a very viable option and makes us all hope Goyle goes to hell.
sliz225 chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
Brilliant! I caught the "die dumb" joke, even before you explained it. Best-pun-EVER!

I'm so glad you picked this series up again!
Digital Skitty chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
Wow, Malfoy didn't get a single break, especially from those Weasleys. I did like Charlie's difference at the end of it, though.

I can't quite decide if I liked his repetition of 'I haven't got a wand' as an excuse or not.

~Skitty
hushpuppy22 chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
Drake Malfoy was perfectly in character as a cowardly bigot. Loved the Weasleys' abuse, it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
Terrance Endsley chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
I love it. BEST ONE YET!
FlittingGemini chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
LMFAO! Almost every Weasley got to smash Malfoy! Thats classic! My favorite was definitley Ginny. ;)

Alas it only makes it sadder that Fred died. :(

When i saw that this was updated I was like "SQUEE!" I've had 3 of my faves updated today 8D
Perchance A Primrose chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I have to give you kudos for writing Luna. She's probably the most difficult character to write because of the thin line between too childlike and not childlike enough. I think that you balance on that line quite well.

I also like the little hints of DeanLuna :)
Perchance A Primrose chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is a really cool idea. I was just browsing the new list of HP stories and decided to give this a try. I'm trying to decide who all died in the Battle of Hogwarts for a Next-Gen story that I'm writing and this might help but you don't care about any of that. :)

THis is really good. I love your characterization of Madame Pofrey and Madame Pince.
sbmcneil chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
Great chapter! I loved all of the trials Draco had to go through. I've always wondered how the rest of the Weasleys found out about Fred - very well done :)
sliz225 chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
Ha! I was a little confused as to where this was going, until Charlie finally pointed out just how many Weasleys had smacked Draco. Funny, sad, and true.
wheresthewolf chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
I love this story, I found it on Mugglenet but I decide to look for it on cause im mostly here and here it is yay! I love these short stories of different point of view. Keep it up.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »